on 23 May 2012
I bought this after hearing about baby sleeping bags from some friends and it's been a godsend. It is so good that we've now got two to ensure we always have one available whilst the other is in the wash. The very first night that we put our little girl in this instead of blankets, she slept for 8 hours!! She has slept so much better every night since wearing this because she doesn't kick her covers off and get cold. It also means that we can put her in it before her final feed of the night and then don't have to mess with blankets/sheets when we put her down. It's good quality and washes very well and comes highly recommended by a grateful (and less tired) mum!
on 25 December 2013
I hate this since it is for Summer. Also, the color looks pretty good when we saw online. But in reality, worst. I don't use this cloth even for cleaning vessels in my kitchen. Very disappointed with this product.
on 7 September 2012
I love Grobag sleeping bags for our daughter. They are great quality. This particular one is brilliant as you can use it with a car seat which means we can easily transport our daughter asleep and just slip her straight into the cot when we get to our destination! Initially preferred the bag with poppers on the shoulders but as she has got older the zip works better as it is harder for her to undo!
on 22 July 2013
Fantastic item at a reasonable price. My lil one has never kept a blanket on so sleep sacks are all I have ever used. This one has been ideal for the hot weather and washes up well too. The zips and poppers are easy to use but not to easy as he hasn't figured out how to undo it himself yet. Would recomend this item.
on 11 July 2013
Not keen on the design, a bit dull. Quality is great though, has been washed over and over and looks as good as new. The length is better than some other brands. My son is one and tall for his age but this fits him fine.
on 9 July 2013
Have been a convert of the sleeping bag since discovering them when my LO was just a few weeks old. I've tried several different brands and types but prefer Gro Bags. They are always excellent quality with lovely materials and prints, concealed zips and fastenings. They wash well and what I particularly like about this one is that the zip is on the front. I find it easier to get my wriggly 18 month old into a front fastening bag than into one with a side zip. Gro bags are generally more expensive than a lot of similar sleeping bags but well worth the extra few quid.
on 18 April 2013
The design and quality of the material is fantastic, it's a lovely sleeping bag. I also really like the fact you can fasten your baby into a carseat through the sleeping bag - great for when you're coming home late and you can just transfer your sleeping baby from the seat to the cot.
However, I find the design of the zip very fiddly. It's difficult to fasten when your baby is wriggling around.
on 9 May 2013
I use grobags every night for my 5 month old son but needed a travel one to transport him from my in-laws' house back to our house each week. This travel one is such a simple idea but it makes it really easy to move him around without waking him. The travel feature is also so unobtrusive that you can just use it as a normal everyday grobag as well.
on 18 March 2013
Service was really Good, delivered really quickly. I love these sleeping bags. Reasonable value. I bought a 1 tog one too. Only criticism is I wish the zip was bottom to top not top to bottom as its quite hard to undo when it's under their neck as the zips are quick stiff
on 21 May 2013
We used to use Grobag 3.0 tog during last winter time, and bought this one as we were very satisfied with Grobag.
My little one loves animal pattern in the sleeping bag.
Still very satisfied and even more this time because of good deal price!