on 4 October 2015
Some really tasty recipes in here. The ones I have tried have been straight forward to make.
on 18 July 2014
An excellent 'little' book, both for variety and accessibility of recipes/ingredients/prep time and for price! I collect cookery books and have many Italian/pasta books from the 70s and 80s - so not everything in here is 'new' to me (or indeed 'new'), BUT for someone wishing to acquaint themselves with or expand their repertoire of delicious, no-nonsense 'classic' and regional dishes including or based around pasta (soups, salads, mains, etc), this handy book would be very hard to beat. (All the My Kitchen Table books seem very good - I have several, including Ken Hom's. They are obviously not as big and 'glossy' as the larger, hardback or coffe-table cookery books, but they pack a lot of info and pictures into a small space and every recipe is very workable.) I have Carluccio's latest 'Pasta' book, which is very good and well-illustrated, but amazingly this little gem holds its own alongside it! Very good, buy one and enjoy!
on 1 April 2013
I love food, I love cooking. I never rated any books I bought on Amazon yet. I find this book that recipes are very tasty for such small amount of time of preparation, and very often ingredients are also quite cheap. I have this book for about 2 weeks, and I made pasta for dinner about 7 times....There are some recipes there which I know I will never approach cook, as ingredients or combination don't appeal to me, but I'm already grateful for at least 4 recipes which I will keep close to my heart, and they are in list of my favorites already :)

The only suggestion is that proportion of made sauce to dry pasta to my liking is not very good, I always like my pastas drowning in sauce, for this reason If I'm cooking for 2.....I use amount of sauce for 4 but, halving the amount of dry pasta....
on 7 January 2013
Simple Italian cookery, Antonio Carluccio gives some of his best pasta recipes. It arrived promptly and the small size means it doesn't take up too much room.
on 8 January 2014
great book with lots of interesting recipes of different pasta's from antonio carluccio. deffo recommend this book to anyone
good quality
thanks.
on 28 February 2013
I'm new to pasta making and the basic recipe at the front of the book is foolproof, I've made it several times and have had perfect pasta every time, worth it for this recipe alone. Have yet to try any of the other recipes as I have used another Carluccio book for the fillings/sauces. The only downside is the book is a little bit on the small side.
on 10 May 2014
Another interesting DVD from Antonio . I find him interesting , informative and easy to follow it's like being in his kitchen.
on 4 August 2016
Good old Antonio. Lovely recipes, reliable and repeatably delicious. Combine with a pasta machine and you're in heaven!
on 4 September 2014
What can you say about the brilliance of this man making cooking so simple, and straight forward.
Excellent
on 25 June 2014
Clear and concise with all recipes easy to follow and make. Would recommend this book for all pasta lovers ;)