Not yet needed to be used, I chose to buy this now as a spare as these bulbs are not freely available at your local Tesco or B&Q as are other such fluorescent bulbs. Rather more expensive than I thought that they may be, it is worthwhile having one in stock as you never know when it will be needed.

The original is very bright and flicker-free when used in the lamp it come with.

Recommended.
We needed a replacement bulb for our Lifemax Floorstanding High Vision Reading Lamp. We ordered this replacement bulb from the seller (Lusonic Ltd) and the product arrived promptly and well packed in a box inside a Jiffy bag. The bulb that was supplied was an official Lifemax spare part. In no time the new bulb was fitted and our reading lamp was restored to its former glory.

In summary, fast delivery of a genuine Lifemax spare by Lusonic. Recommended.
on 6 June 2014
These Lifemax bulbs cost approx. a tenner each. I have two of these lamps but the life of the bulbs in both lamps was less than eighteen months each and that was with very little usage of either lamp. So I am disappointed in the life span of these bulbs. I will probably look for alternatives and ditch these lamps. In my opinion they are too expensive to run when you consider you can purchase a low wattage long life bulb that will give thousands of hours of use for as little as two pounds.
on 29 October 2015
These bulbs do not seem to last very long, I bought this to replace the original bulb that came with the lamp. Now this bulb has failed and i need to purchase another bulb. It is only used as an occasional bedroom reading light. I'm wondering whether its worth replacing the bulb yet again or cutting my losses and dumping the whole thing. More rubbish for the landfill site!
on 8 July 2012
Very good item good service easier to find on line than I thought it would be.Cheaper than on the High street
on 22 February 2013
Lasted little over a week before failing. Returned for refund. What else can be said about it? Will not be buying this brand again.
on 7 December 2012
Bought this for an elderly relative but when I put it in the lamp it still didn't work. The bulb seems fine and good quality but can't comment further until I check the lamp itself. Can say that the delivery was reasonably good.
on 21 May 2014
I ordered this with the reading light, bad mistake. The personnel at Amazon, who I realize are put under extreme pressure and are badly paid, decided that the correct way to pack a fragile item was to throw it on top of the cardboard box containing the light fixture and just wrap the whole thing in flimsy polythene. Result a broken bulb. Packing this type of item 'aint rocket science, and as sure as hell Amazon don't employ rocket scientists.
on 13 June 2012
Lamp was a replacement, arrived fine, good light, but found after delivery that I could get two for less than the one purchased, sods law.
on 15 February 2013
The original bulb supplied with the lamp lasted for two years, but the replacement bulb I fitted in September last year - at a cost of £15-50 - has lasted just over five months!