Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 24 May 2015
Great price and works perfectly with Boss BR 864, will definitely be ordering more.. Very prompt delivery.
on 10 September 2012
I wanted to get a new compact flash card for my old Canon camera and could only find 8 Gb cards in the shops, which my camera would not recognise, so very happy to find a 1 Gb card through Amazon. My camera recognises it and I should be able to store lots of photos on it.
on 20 June 2017
great thank you so much
on 26 November 2012
Was looking for a new, larger compact flash for my Fuji S7000 camera. Originally purchased a 4GB flash but had I read the technical specs for my camera, would have found out that the camera does not recognize a 4GB compact flash. Second time around, I opted for the 1GB which works perfectly. Happy days, I can now store over 2000 snaps without any problems. Good price, good product and excellent service. Thank you.
on 24 September 2015
My ageing Nikon Coolpix 5700 can only take compact flash cards up to 2GB. They are getting increasingly difficult to source, threatening my camera with obsolescence. This 1GB card works fine.
on 22 April 2015
Used this to record music with a digital multitrack recorder- the card handled the systems well, was compatible and behaved as desired, reproducing the audio well. No problems!
on 21 December 2012
Bought it because elderly Nikon Coolpix camera doesn't easily accept larger capacity cards. Seems to work ok but can't comment on long term quality. Delivered on time.
on 27 April 2014
Previously purchased one of these to ensure it was suitable for proposed use. Placed a second order for a further three CF cards also delivered ahead of schedule.
on 16 June 2013
The memory chip provided new life for an old camera. Greatly increased picture capacity and with USB adaptor speedy transfer to PC.
on 23 July 2013
my first go at digital photpgraphy,this item arrived well packed,it was easy to use and I shall be buying a bigger size soon.