Customer reviews

DKNY Ladies Ceramix Fashion Watch NY8314
Price:£196.19+ £5.75 shipping

on 8 June 2012
My hubby bought this watch for my impending birthday. He knows I like big watches & I also helped him by going him a few to choose from. It arrived very quickly & it's lovely. A very glossy black strap & it's not that large, although it is a weighty piece. Strap was huge which was expected, but a trip to the jewellers fixed that. Ceramic watches are very popular at the moment & I can see why, the watch just looks classy! Prices on amazon as usual far cheaper than anywhere else.
on 27 December 2013
The picture of this watch does not do it justice, it's actually far nicer up close. It has a lovely dial and is not too heavy. A lovely time piece.
on 4 December 2013
Got this as a gift. Very stylish and can be worn as smart accessory or casual. Good value for money as I have seen retailed for more,
on 29 January 2013
This watch is very edgy and matches well with most of my daily outfit. I was kinda hoping for the strap to be matt but it's actually a little bit glossy.
on 20 March 2016
I have been using a DKNY wrist watch for a long time. It's one of the best I have ever used. The ceramic is excellent, very low weight and scratch free.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse