on 27 April 2017
I love reading the Spanish version of Harry Potter on my Kindle. I can enjoy a great story and improve my Spanish at the same time.
on 5 May 2017
No he acabado con leer esto pero lo elige pata practivar mi español y creo que está muy fácil a leer. Por supuesto sé la historia pero puedo entender este. He aprendido español durante 6 años.
on 29 July 2001
After losing control and blowing up Aunt Marge like a balloon, Harry flees from the Dursley's only to discover that a murderer has escaped from Azkaban, (wizard prison) and is after him. After spending a few weeks at the Leaky Cauldron, Harry returns to Hogwarts with Ron and Hermione where the adventure really begins. As always things are not always as simple as they first appear, but Harry will stop at nothing to uncover the truth.
Crammed with the usual mix of magic and mayhem, this has to be the best Harry Potter book so far.
Having read the book several times in English, I decided to try it in Spanish in an attempt to resurrect what little I could remember from school. I had little difficulty understanding the book, quiddich is quiddich in any language. This has to be the most enjoyable bit of translation I've ever done.
on 28 November 2009
After studying Spanish at A-level, 2 years ago, I wanted an easy way to keep up with the wonderful language. This book was great; not too easy, not too hard! Perfect to keep my language skills fresh! My favourite of the Harry Potter books is just as fantastic in Spanish as it is in English! A wonderful language tool for those studying Spanish! I highly recommend!
on 24 May 2009
Harry Potter books are always great, this is no exception. A great choice for keeping up to date with the spanish language.
on 11 October 2011
I bought this for my daughter, already an ardent Harry Potter fan, to enable her to develop her Spanish, this book has proved a great purchase and is really helping extend her knowledge and understanding of Spanish in a fun way.
on 24 June 2010
It's a brilliant way to keep up your Spanish. Unless you're really good at Spanish or have read the English version as many times as I have, I'd advise having a dictionary near by.
on 18 December 2013
If you refer to my comments on the first book of the Harry Potter series the same thing applies to this and the preceding book.
on 11 November 2012
Purchased for a little girl in Cuba . Se loves the Harry potter novels which are impossible to get in Cuba.
on 6 May 2013
I think that this version was in hardback, but when I recibed it I realised that the book has paperback.