on 19 January 2015
Great - if you want something to keep you (ahem) comfortable during exercise; but you won't want to wear them all day.
I've got a couple of pairs for the gym, running etc...so don't get me wrong, for a few hours they will feel very comfortable and supportive.
Size-wise what I wear in CK I wear in Under Armour but I found that CK jockey shorts are very comfortable all day, whilst these are great for about half a day before you start to regret your choice.
Love Under Armour products though, great quality. Just make sure to use them for what they're made for.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2017
I highly recommend these underpants , they don't ride up like every other ones I've tried. , . The area at the front, where your equipment resides, is just the right size for me, whereas all other types seem too small. These are very comfortable, and seem well made. Highly recommended.
on 16 October 2017
Perfect. I normally use a size small-medium and these fit perfectly. Actually they are so comfortable that I can't even wear my old cotton boxers (which are also supposed to be a very good brand/model) anymore without it feeling all wrong. That is the only problem... They are too good.

Also I can recommend to use some time/effort to remove the plastic tag as that is kind of uncomfortable.
on 19 July 2015
Never in my life did I think I'd write a review of underwear, but these are so good they need to be spoken about.
It's very simple gents. Go to your underwear drawer now, empty it and bin all your other ones. Then, buy a few pairs of these.
I'll never wear another type of undies. In a word, brilliant.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2015
I must preface this review as having bought a couple of pairs of these pants a couple of years ago. These are really good pants. It says on the box that once you try these you won't go back, and I can attest to that. They are extremely comfortable, and since I have had them for a while, I can say that they wash well, in fact the two year old pairs are virtually indistinguishable from the new ones.
on 6 September 2016
These are great for the gym. They have been washed loads of times and haven't shrunk and they don't smell or anything when at the gym. They are a little pricey when comparing to other similar products but the quality of these is evident.
on 14 October 2014
These are great for any sporting activity, as for daily use, not so sure... They like to pull at the hairs on your legs, and the seems can rub, even though they say they don't.

4 stars because they do work perfectly during excercise, just can cause some discomfort when in normal day to day situations!
One person found this helpful
on 23 June 2017
Under Armour gear is great for any kind of physical activity, exercise, sports, etc and is really well made and stylish.
on 1 September 2014
I use these for half marathon runs and they are fantastic under my shorts. I used to just use tight normal boxers which were ok, but sometimes would ride up a bit on the upper thigh, but these stay put and stop any of the shorts rubbing on a long run.
One person found this helpful
on 25 April 2018
Item as described. Prompt delivery. Pleased with purchase.