3,655
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 9 December 2014
I could not put this Book down .With it's twists and turns, the Story unfolded ,and like a winding path ,I didn't know what was round the Corner .Sad to finish .
on 1 January 2013
I bought this book after hearing the author interviewed on This Morning and was highly impressed by her genuine modesty and literacy (no ehs, ums and you knows). I was convinced that her writing would match and it did. A delightful tale with genuine and believable twists and turns on the relationship front although possibly a bit trite at the finish when I wasn't expecting just an ordinary "happily ever after finish", bit of a shame.
on 22 October 2012
Not my usual genre but for 20p I gave it a go and was glad I did. Who said romance was dead? It's a nice easy read best with a cup of tea and a biscuit, terribly upper class characters, and a little bit cheesey, but overall enjoyable.
on 5 May 2017
Enjoyed this book and thought it was well written .
on 25 December 2012
I liked this book, it was an easy story to read and I felt a great deal of sympathy for Jean, the main character. After years of conforming, despite being hard done by, everyone seems to conspire against her when she wants to follow her heart in both her personnel and buisness life.
on 1 February 2013
I liked this book but it wasn't what I thought it to be, it was a little slow for me but I still enjoyed it. I would recommend this book to anyone who finds the reviews are what they are looking for.
on 9 January 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was very well written and although I guessed the ending it wasn't straight forward. You were kept guessing for some time. I will be looking out for more from this author.
on 6 January 2016
Didn't finish
on 5 May 2014
Lovely story, it's ridiculous having to write a certain amount of words for a review, sort yourself out amazon. Log
on 2 August 2015