Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 7 October 2011
Highly recommended. At last an ECG book that one can understand! This really is a jargon free book that presents a step by step approach to ECG interpretation. It contains real ECGs, the quality you would expect in practice - not simulations. The workbook format is a great way to check understanding. I have bought copies for all my new staff on Coronary Care Unit and they use it for learning in the workplace in these times when you cannot send people on study courses regularly. They love the book. The other thing that sets it apart from other ECG books is that it relates the ECG to patients and how they present.

This is now the second long awaited addition and the book has been updated to keep it up to date with latest clinical practice. A couple of new chapters have also been added and diagrams improved.

Still my first choice as a reference book as well as a teaching aid.

See also comments about first editon: The ECG Workbook
on 29 September 2013
I am a Paramedic student. I have previously tried reading a selection of other ECG books... but even with my high level of motivation, I couldn't understand how to interpret ECG's... until now! This book is so simple to follow and easy to read (excellent for someone like me)! The book is divided into in chapters. Each chapter builds on the previous chapter steadily. It firstly describes how to place ECG's in the first chapter, and the next thing you know you're on the last chapter competently interpreting 12 lead ECG traces! Amazing! This book is well worth the money! I recommend the book version, as at the end of each chapter there are questions to fill in. Also, I'm just a little old fashioned and like a book to hold! Highly recommend! Five stars for this book. I couldn't thank the authors enough, what an amazing book. It's taught me a vital skill I'll use for a long time!
on 27 May 2013
Just finished an ecg interpretation course and this supplemented my learning very well. I had not grasped all I needed to understand prior to the tests we had to do, this helped me enormously.
on 14 August 2013
Really simple and easy to work through for those who struggle with the basics of ECG interpretation. Better to have hard copy than kindle version.
on 30 August 2013
This book makes understanding ecgs much, much easier.
It helps transform those waveforms and squiggles into features one can follow.
on 26 February 2015
really good intro to ECG's, bite size and use full, not daughting, large font size and lay out great for dyslexics like me. even recommended by my lecture who is an expert on ECG's
on 9 September 2015
One of the best ECG books I've ever used and seen, there is a newer edition out now and I highly recommend it regularly to my Nursing and Paramedic Students.
on 16 May 2014
Bought it for Uni, really helpful and makes learning ECG's really easy and quick. I like the fact it has questions at the end of every topic.
on 16 July 2014
Very clear, good descriptions and well illustrated.
on 29 July 2014
If you need a knowledge of ECG's do this work book