on 25 January 2016
I can find no fault with these flannels.Obviously for the price one should be able to deduce they will not be top of the range, but they are perfectly serviceable, not overly fluffy but we didn't want that (unmanageable), we just wanted an adequate flannel which was precisely what we got. No faults, arrived quickly. We ran the darker ones through the wash prior to use and there was no sign of colour run at all and there has been none since, they just go in the wash as part of the normal load.
Very good value for money indeed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 November 2016
Arrived swiftly. I did ask if I could have just two of the colours mentioned but was informed they were in pre-sorted packs.
that being said I received black, red, teal, beige and cream.
The washing Instructions advised a pre wash.
I have done this in different colour washes in case of running. However on a 30 deg wash I noticed no water discolouration.
I expect ones wash water might be warmer than this so bear it in mind. The advised temperature for washing is 40 degrees.
As to quality, well at around 50p each they aren't going to be thick and luxurious and they are not. In fact, even fluffed up and tumble dried they are still pretty thin. That does make them easier to wring out after use so every cloud has a silver lining, eh?
I figure these will get some good use in the bathroom and then be relegated swiftly to other duties. Paw cleaning/drying, window shining, etc.
Update. Have now used these at wash temperature and they definitely leach colour. Maybe that will reduce with time but don't make the mistake of mixing them with your whites! You won't be a happy bunny.
On the plus side, though it's not a luxury thickness flannel it is actually very comfortable to use and easy to wring out.
review image
on 5 September 2016
These are alright. The pile is adequate and that's what I wanted as I do not like those extravagantly fluffy luxury flannels that are too soft and take for ages to dry. The dye does not run on the ones that I received so another reviewer who made such a disparaging comment was either unlucky or making a deliberate denouncement in order to influence sales. I bought a job lot of these years ago and know they are o.k, so I am buying some more. it's as simple as that.

Eamonn
on 18 February 2014
Bargain price for some daily wash cloths.
Please be aware these are not your posh guest flannels, but for daily use they are fine.
Colours do run so take care when washing
on 29 March 2017
Very disappointed, didn't expect much for the price but they were basically old towels, cut extremely badly into badly cut squares, hardly overlocked as a finish and just really bad. I use old cloths, tea towels etc too clean my car and their in better condition than these flannels... Guess the old rule, you get what you pay for...lesson learned...again!
on 30 October 2016
nice products, have not run in the wash - yes i was worried they might. nice bright colours and feel nice. Having 6 colours ment the family choose there colour so no more 'someones used my face cloth.
on 12 March 2017
These were useful and very good value for money. But be a bit careful not to wash them with pale things as they may shed a little dye, lije all deep dyed items
on 3 October 2017
good value face cloths - really useful when you need to use and wash two or three a day
on 2 December 2017
good value, some of the colours black, brown and grey a bit drab
on 5 July 2017
these cotton face cloth are awful. they are bobbly and rough on the skin. Rubbish Dont buy.