Size: 4 GB|Style Name: CL9 Desktop Memory|Change
Price:£5.55 - £34.18

VINE VOICEon 2 March 2014
Compared to lots of other memory options these modules are very well priced. The worry is always going to be about performance and reliability but so far I've had no problems at all. I have a total of 8GB in a hand built desktop and it flies. Recommended.
on 17 September 2013
I've had two sticks of this RAM for 2 years now and not had any problems at all with them. I bought another two to upgrade to a 16gb system and again, no problems.

Hugely recommend buying RAM such as this which is cheaper, there is no need to buy expensive Corsair RAM.
on 22 June 2015
As far as DDR3 RAM goes this is a great price and is perfect for those wanting a decent speed computer without having to burst the banks.

I am using in an MSI g43 motherboard with AMD fx6200 and r9 270x 4GB and can get 50 FPS GTA5 1080p on Ultra w/o Anti Aliasing

For such a cheap build this is great in my words
on 8 April 2014
I saw on a forum that this memory was compatible with my HP microserver, and I whacked it in, and it now has 10gb memory (2gb from the original stick and 8gb from this) The server specs from HP say the machine only takes 2 x 4gb max 8, but forums online saw they work with up to 16gb.
So unless this causes my server to burst in to flames I'll give it a good review.

Wow, reviewing memory on amazon, well what else can I do while I'm waiting for my gadgets to charge?
on 17 January 2014
I needed some cheap ram for my gaming pc build and this preforms excellently.

One thing that surprised me is that it overclocks to 1554 Mhz. I wasn't tryign to overclock it I just used OC Genie (comes with MSI Motherboards) to overclock my cpu and it overclocked the ram as well.

Very impressed with preformance especially for the price.
on 4 January 2015
This is very good quality ram for the price. Much cheaper than some other brands of 1333mhz memory, while still maintaining the quality standard that I've come to expect from Integral products. Have been using two of these in my desktop for a nearly a year now and not had a problem. Excellent Product!
on 4 February 2014
I purchased this as it was the cheapest 8GB DDR3 ram I could find.
So far its been fine, If it goes faulty I'll update this review in the future. But it was good value for money and it works fine.
on 1 December 2013
This ram is perfect for anyone using a computer that isn't up to speed to what they would like. Sure, it's not exactly the most pretty RAM on the market, but if it's going to be in a box the whole time why does it matter? It's fast enough, but not as fast as some of the Corsair options out there. By the way, if you're thinking of getting one of these, and maybe a faster type of RAM, don't. The faster ram will have to be slowed down to work with the slower RAM.
on 27 January 2014
Got this ram for my gaming build and saying that all i am going to be to be using this pc for is gaming it is quite good you don't really get any big performance boost with 1600mhz so 1333 is fine unless you plan on editing or so but this ram is awesome the only problem though quite small is that it doesen't have a heatsync although ram doesen't get all thst hot it would still look nice in the window in my case but saying i rarey look in it is great.
on 6 February 2014
Worked fine , what more is there to say. not for extreme use but buy for everyday work and play.