on 3 July 2012
I wear these all day at work, I am a teacher so I am on my feet a lot - they are very comfortable, even on the bit that goes across the toes where these sorts of shoes normally rub. They are not killer heel type shoes that ooze sex appeal but neither are they ugly lumps - they look great with the trousers and summer dresses that I wear to work and have received some admiring comments. I would like them in the other colours but they are quite expensive - so maybe the red will have to do me. Great service from Amazon again.
on 30 August 2013
These shoes are amazing. They are so springy and comfy. If you have painful feet and usually have to wear flats, you might find these shoes a godsend. They just add a bit of height and elegance where a flat shoe just wouldn't cut it. The peep toe area is wide, not cramped. As you walk, it's a bit like walking on a little trampoline, they are so soft and bouncy. I love 'em!
on 22 August 2012
I initially got this in red but it was the wrong size. I normally wear 4.5 in sandals and size 4 was just too small but size 5 is perfect. Amazon didn't have any size 5's in stock so I got them elsewhere, they're very comfortable and stylish. What I like most about these is that they don't squash your toes like other peeptoe sandals so my toes can breathe! Wish they were a bit cheaper but no regrets.
on 18 April 2013
I love these black sling back crocs. They are smart and sooo comfortable and I love the fact that they have a heel but are not too high because of the platform. They are very light to wear becasue of the cork wedge. Lovely fit for my wide feet, which I didn't think would be the case.
on 27 August 2014
These are very light, comfortable shoes: I can wear them all day but they're still smart enough for work. The soles are very cushiony and the buckle means that you can adjust the strap so it doesn't slip down like some sling backs. They are very flattering.
on 19 June 2014
Bought these in the Croc shop and they are just so comfy - I usually wear flats but these don't feel like heels! I'm a big 6 (quite wide) and the size 6 fit perfectly. They look gorgeous on and were worth every penny. Work well for casual and smart. Just bought a second pair!!
on 4 April 2012
Crocs Women's A-Leigh Leather Wedges
Bought these for the summer as I normally live in Crocs flip flops. Not disappointed. Probably couldn't walk around in them all day as its a higher heel than I'm used to but very comfortable. Stylish for work and out and about. Am a size 6 and these fit great. I'm going to have to buy them in white now too.
on 30 April 2013
All the comfort of crocs with some girly style . I had knee injury so haven't been able to wear heals for a while - these are a great compromise,so light and ultra comfortable.
on 2 January 2014
These are very comfortable shoes which look good. I wore them almost everyday through the summer and they still look good.
on 12 January 2014
choose rating on wife's overall satisfaction with product very comfy no aching feet even when worn all day would recommend