on 19 December 2013
Works well, I feel confident enough to trust that my ipad will not fall to the floor.
Fits the side window so I can use the ipad as my Sat Nav
on 21 April 2013
Excellent bracket great quality, highly recommended for a good quality and very functional bracket made to a very high standard
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 May 2012
This is well made and does the job but I would not trust it to hold the iPad without some backup. So I've attached to my windscreen and have rested the bottom of the bracket on the dashboard top (of an S-Max) so most of the weight is supported by the dashboard rather than the bracket. As the design does depend on a single point of failure (the suction cup) - it would probably also be safer to use blutack or something similar to hold the bracket base to the dashboard top. Perhaps a better design would have been to have two suction cups. I would only ever use this anyway as a backup to the iPhone that is my preferred SatNav device.
Pros -
- bracket adjustment straight forward
- easy to clip and unclip the iPad from the bracket
- iPad & bracket 'look' secure and do not rattle or vibrate
Cons -
- as above
- also obscures quite a large area of the windscreen that can hide other road vehicles
11 Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 June 2012
Just kidding. But no more near crashes using the maps app on the pad. Sits right in the middle of the windscreen. Now I constantly know where I am on the worlds surface never to get lost again.

Very good suction, movement controls, and ease to attached / detach the pad.
on 22 April 2012
Very sturdy mount with a good suction pad, which is lever operated and quick and convenient to mount. The bracket holds the iPad securely and the pivots all have integrated toothed faces which ensure the mount remains in the set position over rough roads or in high temperatures.
One word of caution however, with the mounting on the windscreen, the iPad is exposed to considerable solar gain and will get rather hot if driving on a hot day. The camera function of my iPad stopped working until the device cooled down, yes it can get that hot.
on 16 February 2012
This item works superbly on and off road. Have used it in a 4x4 off road and still stayed attached to the windscreen. The only problem that I have found, is if you want to film where you are going it is hard to get a view that does not show some of the suction cup when recording.
on 20 August 2011
This is a very sturdy holder for your iPad 2 and the big suction pad makes sure it doesn't come off the windscreen in a hurry.
on 10 January 2012
I was very apprehensive in getting this as I thought it would not be sturdy enough for all the bumps and humps in the road. But I went by the previous customer reviews and went for it, and I am glad I did now, what an amazing piece of kit this is, I absolutely love love love it!! Its very sturdy and does exactly what I wanted it for, I can not fault this products one bit!!

Very happy customer :D
on 21 December 2011
This product has good quality plastic,easy to stick on windscreen and top of all your iPad 2 will secure firmly while you driving.
on 26 April 2012
Tomtom on ipad at eye level is a whole new experience. Works great, don't forget to push the button while installing ( you will get it if you have the product in hand...)