Customer reviews

Price:£2.16+ Free shipping

on 9 July 2012
I bought this cable to connect my new phone to my Laptop.
Very good I have no complaints, very good value and delivered next day at no extra cost.
on 22 December 2012
I bought this cable so that I could download 'photos from my mobile to my computer without having to remove the card from the 'phone. It does the job and I'm delighted.
on 15 December 2013
As a senior citizen and a novice at this technology, I found the item easy to use once I had woprked out what to do.Postage was prompt and efficient. All round a good experience. Thanks
on 25 May 2013
Not a plug in and transfer cable - had to ask for a programme download and then couldn't get anywhere with that. But I am not a computer whiz - probably easy for someone else.
on 25 July 2013
I was looking for this item for ages and had been told by Nokia that it didn't exist. Without it I would have never been able to download much valued pictures from my phone. Thank you!
on 13 January 2017
I brought this cable so that I could transfer photos from my phone and add extra ring tones etc. The cable works fine and is also compatible with my Kodak digital camera.
on 31 December 2013
I do not know much about cables but this one did the job we wanted it to and packaging was excellent and it did not take long for us to receive it after ordering.
on 5 March 2013
usb data cable for nokia c2-01

This item works very well and does as it is supposed to. The product is good value for money and I would recommend it.
on 12 April 2013
Cheap to buy and arrived in super-fast time, but it was not compatible with my Nokia/computer or anything. Disappointed with it, but not worth sending it back.
on 5 February 2013
Good product at very reasonable price. Ordered during holidays and received within the week. The 1m length allows you to utilise usb ports on rear of PC.