on 31 March 2017
Love this product, use regularly
on 5 April 2012
I love this hair product. I do not know how I survived all these years without it. honestly, I have very curly hair and it can look frizzy sometimes. Not with argan oil, I have not had a bad day since ordering it. My hair is also growing nice and even now. I just love it.
on 12 February 2015
Great love it ! I Have thick hair which can have a mind of its own. This product keeps it looking great all day without looking like it's got product in ! Also use it on my beard to give it a more tamed appearance . A little goes a long way so will last ages!
on 18 May 2013
Amazing smell, not heavy at all! Doesn't attract dirt like some hair products, hair stays clean and frizz free. Love it!
on 9 July 2014
Brilliant thanks
on 28 March 2016
good product I like it
on 8 October 2014
Thanks
on 18 October 2014
I loved this. It lasted me about 6 months and i used it till it completely ran out!
on 24 July 2014
I wasted my money by reading lie review smell so so bad. I puted on my hair and I went out the smell embarrassing I come back home to wash my hair again. It goes in bin. My money goes bin. I'm so upest about it..