Customer reviews

on 30 October 2012
My kids are obsessed with cars and needed smaller lunchboxes so this ticked the boxes. Just big enough for sandwich, snack, small bottle of drink. Lightly padded so won't keep things cool for long. They've been using for a few months now and there is no visible wear or tear on any of them (we bought three!). Only issue we have is making sure the right kid takes the right lunch!
on 14 October 2011
Ordered this for my 6 year old son who has got to be the biggest cars fan ever and he loves it. it does what its meant to, keeps his lunch cool with an ice pack in there and it is sturdy with a nice bulky handle.
on 18 January 2013
It only lasted a month till the zip fell off and now the zip doesn't even shut. Get grubby easily too. My son did love it but only lasted 3 months. Very disappointing! Would not recommend.
on 24 June 2012
was pleased with this product its exactly how it was advertised & my son is over the moon with it its also a good size for his packed lunch
on 22 December 2015
Fantastic little bag for school lunch or just to carry around. My grandchildren love it. Sturdy bag for the price.
on 26 February 2014
This is a brilliant item. I would highly recommend it to other parents. Well made and my 4 year old loves it.
on 8 January 2013
My son loves it, keep the lunch cold even out of fridge a while, very handy to be carrying around