on 1 November 2013
I bought these rosary beads as a present for my uncle...something a little bit different for him.
I love them, they are colourful and well made.
I am sure that he is going to think they are fab too...and at that price, if you are looking for something a little different, you can't go wrong.
on 19 May 2013
Bought this to use in my car as a stress reliever when driving long journeys and it certainly works. It appears to be well made, the detail is good and it feel gentle in my hand; I would recommend for anyone, well worth the money.
on 5 April 2015
I thought this would be quite cheap and nasty, but definitely not. It really is lovely to use and so chearful. I would definitely buy a couple as little gifts for friends as they are a delight to see - like a bag of coloured sweets!
on 1 March 2014
highly recommend,these rosary beads are great,very colourfull,well made,value for money,if you buy these you wont be dissapointed,i am a very happy customer,thank you.
on 18 August 2013
I AM PLEASED WITH THE BEADS. THEY ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME WERE REASONABLY PRICED. WOULD USE THIS SELLER AGAIN. JUST WHAT I WANTED.
on 8 April 2014
I like that , that's exactly what i was looking for , Thank you very much , have a nice time.
on 11 May 2013
I purchased these for my Flower Girl, and they are great for the price. Light, bright and a bit different. She's still quite young so cheap and cute were what I was after, and these fit the bill. ​
on 6 March 2014
I bought this for a friend who had lost his mother. I am a Catholic he is not but he loved it I had it blest by my local priest and it made the memorial service perfect.
on 22 February 2014
Beautiful rosary for the price.I would definetly recommend to family and friends,very good quality and well made.thank you my mum loved them.
on 19 January 2013
Daughter very pleased with these rosary beads. Multi colours so,can fit in with any fashionable clothing etc. nice length as well.