on 29 December 2012
Bought these for my 10 year old daughter fr Christmas. They are good quality & a lovely pink colour. I don't think she would care what the quality are like since they are One Direction! Definitely recommend.
on 27 February 2014
This is a nice quality set, which has washed well and looks good. Very pleased with it. Good seller. Arrived quickly.
Happy with item
on 13 June 2014
item delivered on time and as described. Good quality.I bought this item over 1 year ago, it has been washed and ironed many times since then and the colour and pictures are still as good as new.
on 24 December 2012
Hard to get double bedding for children but amazon got a good range. Cost a bit more than other bedding but woth it to see my daughters face on her birthday. Great quality.
on 13 November 2013
will very recommend to a one direction fan
fits perfect on the bed quailty it good
great girf asdwell for a girl
on 9 February 2013
well made relatively cheep especially for a double buttons that close are very well sewn on a great item for the price,.
on 17 March 2013
My grandaughter loves this cover it looks great.
It washes very well so I am really happy with my purchase.
on 10 October 2014
This duvet set didn't arrive
on 16 November 2014
on 14 May 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas because she is mad on 1D she is 10 yrs.
She loved it