Customer reviews

on 19 June 2012
I bought these gloves in the winter and they were absolutely perfect! They are very cosy and as an added bonus very tactile. I had to do a lot of long distance travelling by train over the winter and they really made a difference - no cold fingers for me when stuck on literally freezing platforms for extended periods of time! Although they are so pleasingly furry they are not too bulky and lived quite happily in my pockets or handbags when not on my hands. I am also a member of Ramblers and they are equally useful for country walks. Of course not everyone likes these high loft furry fleeces, but for those that do these are fantastic. They would make a lovely present.Highly recommended!

10 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2013
These are lovely gloves, they have a long cuff which saves your wrists from the weather. They wash well, I use them for dog walking so washability is a key requirement. Its best not to let them get too wet as walking for miles with damp hands isn't very pleasant.
on 8 September 2014
Bought these when I was living in Germany as it gets very cold in the winter. Lovely and warm and soft too. Bought them on sale so great value and a great pair of gloves.
on 6 September 2014
nice bright and warm.. good quality. the only quibble I have is that I find the elastic at the wrist slightly tight.
on 23 April 2013
Would recommend to others. Lovely and warm. Good price, good quality product. Wash well and dry well which suits me when out with my dogs.
on 13 June 2015
Good purchase
on 11 March 2014
High quality winter gloves. Good looking enough for my wife & teenage daughter, and super warm ( worn in the Arctic circle )
on 7 March 2014
Arrived promptly and these are great gloves. Large size fitted me well and they are really warm and cosy. I haven't had cold hands since I bought them!
on 8 January 2013
Lovely gloves. Super soft feel and really warm. Bought some for myself and purchased for a friend too. Really pleased.
on 27 April 2013
Berghaus High Loft Women's Gloves
Really pleased with these gloves, just what was needed for this winter.
I like to be able wash gloves as I use them to walk the dog.
One person found this helpful