Customer reviews

Assorted Foil Dots Stickers 8mm
Price:£1.69+ Free shipping

on 22 April 2017
For use with holiday planner. Worked fine.
Good quality stickers.
on 27 April 2012
I bought these dots to use on the holiday planner at work. There's a good choice of colours, nice and bright and they all stand out, and you get quite a lot in the pack.
on 30 June 2014
Great quality dots, made of nice, thick, glossy foil and decently sticky. I put them on charging cables to remind me which way up they go into devices! They stuck happily to the rubber and plastic cables, despite them being curved and bumpy surfaces. Good value and versatile.
on 6 July 2013
Wanted small spot stickers to make a spotty invite to my daughters birthday party. When they first arrived I thought I'd need to order another couple of packets. But 1 pack was more than enough. Good quality foil stickers with no danger of them unsticking!
on 9 June 2014
I bought these for a project taking place over the summer where I work. It helped me plan which member of staff was on holiday and at which stage of the project. They are a good quality item and fit for the purpose. I would recommend them.
on 18 April 2016
I ordered these but got a different product. I actually love the one I got so I'm glad for the mix up. Still, if you order something you expect to get what you paid for.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2012
This item was bought to organise my husbands work rota. The metallic vibrant colours are great for purpose. Item arrived quickly so overall was very happy with service.
on 25 May 2014
These sticky labels do look nice but on consideration they are not worth £1.69! Maybe its just me being a frugal student but i would not buy them for this price again.
on 28 October 2012
Wanted bright stickers to use at work and at home for diary entries. lovely bright colours and very easy to use, lovely bright colours.