Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£1.75+ £0.79 shipping

A5 sized, approx. 8.5 inches long x 6 inches wide, spiral bound notebook with hard covers and around 80 pages of thin, lined paper. If you use a felt pen or gel pen the ink will bleed through the paper. Better to use a biro pen or a pencil. The notebook has an A-Z index along the edges of the page. There's enough space on each page to write your important names and addresses (or passwords and user names) etc., without running out of room. The pages are lined and not broken up into small sections and that's why I chose this specific book. I'm not a fan of having to cram information into such tiny spaces I can't read it when I need to retrieve it. I also like more space for adding my own bits and pieces. Decent quality product, especially for the price, and I'm happy to recommend.
on 23 December 2013
I have a preference for Black n Red books, but thought I'd give the Tiger brand a go as I am hoping to break up some of my 'addresses' into categories.

These books have 80 pages (against Black n Red's 140). However, the pages are of reasonable quality AND the price is much lower.So, it is likely I will purchase more.

The only shame is I couldn't find an A4 sized book from Tiger, wirebound with A-Z. Have to have another look.
on 1 December 2013
Have you tried buying an A-z indexed notebook recently from any of the high street shops? Hope you are luckier that me. Saw this advertised on Amazon at a very good price and ordered 2 of them. Each alphabet letter has its own section with the majority have 3 pages and a couple have 4. Surprisingly the"N" only has 2. But this does not detract from the notebook which is hard-backed and wire bound. Paper appears thin but serviceable, no problems after a few weeks of constant usage.
on 15 August 2012
I have been everywhere to get an A- Z index book for my work and i cant believe how impossible they were to find in any of the shops i went to so i thought i would search on good old Amazon and bingo found exactly what i was looking for and great value too
on 26 February 2016
As previous reviewers have noted, trying to find an A-Z address book is nigh-on impossible. Trying to find one with blank pages is out of the question! These are absolutely perfect. I don't have oodles of contacts to keep track of (I'm an anti-social old sod) but they are ideal for keeping track of passwords. I don't trust google to 'save password' because there are too many savvy people out there that seem to know how to access them, so it seems old school pen and paper is the only way to keep yourself safe. Sadly, I can't remember them all - hence this purchase. The books are decent hardbacks with enough pages for me to keep track of everything I need. I might even put a few names and addresses in it!! I've already recommended it to my dad - he keeps losing the scribbled bits of paper he has written passwords on.... Overall, very happy. Arrived sooner than expected, cheap (but not nasty) and happy with the free P&P.
on 6 April 2013
Looked around for a hardback indexed notebook for some time and saw this one. Ideal for my use and having a strong cover is a bonus. Good value for money.
on 6 June 2012
This is a good product that is exactly as described. The quality is good. All in all, a useful little book.A Contrary Wind
on 16 May 2016
Like other reviewers, I hunted everywhere for an A-Z notebook on the High Street to no avail. I wanted something like this to store my passwords.
This fits the bill excellently. Postage and packing good and FREE even on a low priced item like this. Great!
on 2 September 2013
Which is what I bought it for. Don't know what is happening to the stationary market, but finding an index book is almost like finding a winning lotto ticket in shops at least. Amazon does have a few and I opted for this one as it was the cheapest. It does what I want, but it may not last long. It is almost as it someone had a two pieces of card and slapped an index in between and just wired them together. Not certain how long it will be before the pages start dropping out. But for the time being it will do. If you are looking for a more secure long lasting index book, then your probably better going for the 'Red and Black' books, but at five times the price, this product may suit you if all you want is a little book you can keep your contacts in
on 13 January 2013
These books are great for keeping records of all the online sights I used and any information relating to them. Makes it easy to find what I want quickly. They are well made and tough enough for very regular use. Well worth the buy. I would recommend these to all like me, who needs things written down.