on 2 October 2012
I really love this wonderful book. I would recommend this book to everybody who want to be Blessed.This book arrived on time, the customer service was brilliant. The first time I read a page of the book I felt a surge of energy leave the book and travel up my arms and went straight to my head. This is the greatest book that I have ever read.

If I could give this book 10 stars I would. I think that this is a beautiful book, filled with lovely scriptures and prayers. I am going to buy some more copies of this brilliant book.
on 9 October 2017
This book fully up lifted my spirit.
on 7 April 2017
Many thanks!
on 3 October 2011
Found this on kindle but NEEDED to have a hard copy. I prayed through whole book the 1st time I got it and felt a release of Gods favour on my life like never before. The writing is also good unlike previous Eckhardt books and weaves a story of Gods eagenees to bless his people. As always it's always with me and is a must have for every Christian.
on 28 September 2017
It is an excellent prayer book especially with the inclusion of the relevant Bible references. I need to buy more copies because I decided to give out the first 2copies that I purchased.
on 8 December 2013
This is a great compilation of truths to declare based on Bible truths. Truth against lies, the sword of the Spirit. Should be in every intercessor's toolkit.
on 8 February 2014
It shows you the right way to ask for the blessings from heaven Biblically and in an effective way so that you receive what you have asked for.
on 28 January 2014
It supplied most of the material I was interested in with a easy to apply layout when using the section headings
on 27 July 2014
I would recommend this book. It has been a blessing to my life. I have been some breakthroughs in my life and my families.
on 2 November 2015
Very informative. If you're looking for a good read that's just as well informative, this is the book to read. I am sure it is by no means a coincidence or mere luck that I have come across this book. It's definitely fate, some may call it destiny! Either way I'm glad I am benefiting from the information contained herein. My soul is edified.