RED FEZ HAT
Package Quantity: 1|Style: OriginalPackaging|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 8 January 2017
I needed a fez to complete my Doctor Who costume for Halloween, after looking around I picked this one and I didn't regret it. I think it's made of cardboard and covered with felt. If you are an 11th Doctor fan, this is the fez you want!
2 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 19 October 2016
This is a gift for my son so not a personal review, but a review of my purchase and item that arrived. So to start with it was quick and came before the stated date, also was vey happy with delivery. I can say this item is as stated in the description, it's a FEZ with great detail and quality ! For the cost its a bargain because the product is complete value for money, (at time of purchase), its as described and could be used for many a party or doctor who fan, as it's made really well, with great detail, the size is a regular fit for m/f and seems quite sturdy so I can recommended this item and this seller, and yes would use again. Just hope he likes it now !
on 17 March 2016
First of all, fezzes are cool.

They arrived super quick - I ordered them and they arrived... just like that.

They are really inexpensive. Something happens when you are with a group of people and you produce a bag of fezzes. They go ape-5h1t. Fezzes are like catnip for drunk lads. I purchased ten of these for a group of us for various parties and stag nights we were having. They seem to be made from cardboard with felt glued on. If you carry it around by the tassel as some of the lads did, it will of course come off. But that's the fault of the wearer - if you treat your fez nicely it will be okay.

So in the cut and thrust of a lads night out, the tassel may not survive. However for the more discerning 11th Doctor cos-player, I am sure this is an ideal purchase.
on 11 October 2016
I think of myself as a bit of an eccentric, a slightly poor and eccentric, with rather bad taste. This fez fits right in with my poor man eccentric aesthetic.

The hat doesn't feel invincible but like it can survive a little bit of knocking around and it fits rather comfortably on my head, and it even fits secondary hats on top of it as well, I have yet to try tertiary hats... But maybe one day!

Cheap and a fun wear, great for a costume or other eccentrics like me.
on 24 July 2015
Nice fez, it's a shame the tassel fell apart so easily. Arrived in a Jiffy bag so must have been squashed on the way here. Ok, I got the one for £1.95, but still, would be nice if it had lasted longer than a day. I'd have liked to have been able to have left better feedback but I'm just not impressed with my purchase at all. :(
on 10 June 2017
If you're in the market for cheap fezes these are ideal.
One person found this helpful
on 26 March 2018
A fun hat to wear the quality reflects the price etc but it’s just the job
on 15 November 2017
Literally love this! Got it for an Aladdin costume and fit well on me, but I have a big head (may be big for other people). A great product for its price and delivery was quick and easy.
on 3 September 2017
Arrived so fast! Packaged in a box so hat protected! Fits adult head! Great quality for the price!!
on 19 December 2017
Great price and perfect for my son when he was Aladdin in the school panto.