Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2012
What an album. I bought this on a totally random impulse buy and what a treat I was in for. Rocky, punky, catchy fun. Along the same kind of lines of Flyleaf but a little more stylish. The track "Get Well" makes this purchase totally worthwhile in itself. On top of that "Theatre" and "Iodine" are also outstanding. Not a bad song to be found. Make this an essential title in your music collection now.

More music wisdom on Twitter @thatssopunk
on 19 August 2012
I accidentally found this band on Youtube and what a find. This is a steal for under £6. All of the songs on this album are great in their own way - catchy, punky, fast, powerful. Stand out tracks for me include 'Get Well', 'Make a Move' and 'Fight'. Some of the tracks might be relatively short but they pack a punch and are worthy of repeated listenings.

This is a superb debut album and I'd definitely recommend it. If the band continues in this form it is certainly going places, deservedly so.
on 26 June 2012
I can't convey in words how good this band is, it is potentially the best debut album for decades and every song is a standout masterpiece. A collaboration of heavy rock and synth, great lyrics and an aggressive vocal lead from Ariel that perfectly complements the impeccable musicality.
My only disappointment derives from this being their debut as I desperately wanted to hear more after listening to Scripted, just have to hope their next offering isn't too far away.
on 30 March 2013
Came across this band by accident, had never previously heard of them tbh - Like other reviewers I too think this is a really good album without a single weak song on the album, interestingly other peoples opinions of which are the "standout tracks" are not the same as mine - which is exactly what makes music so great. Anyway, if you like Paramore's kind music, who are probably the most famous current band of this type, you should like this (I say that not because I think they are Paramore clones, they are subtly different, but just to give you an idea of their sound) Highly recommended and looking forward to future releases.
Edit - Although I hope my comments were not perceived to say "they are just like Paramore" (cos like I said, they are different with their very own sound)... Having now heard Paramore's new album I would like to retract all reference to Paramore !
on 5 October 2013
It is not often I come across albums where I like every single song. I'm generally not a fan of slower ballads and stuff, but here ... I love it. From start to finish it just grabs your attention. For me the stand out tracks are "Up In Flames", "Theater", "Iodine" and "Get Well" but honestly they are all awesome.

If I had one criticism about the album, it would be its length. At 31 minutes it just ends to quickly. I guess the argument could be made that its easily absorbable, doesn't waste your time. I'm used to albums passing 60 mins in length, the quicker ones being no more than 40 mins, etc. This is in no way a negative comment about the album, just a personal thing I would have preferred, but the songs on the album easily make up for it.

Very much looking forward to the next album. So should you be if you've heard Cynics & Critics :)
on 10 December 2012
Fantastic album - smart, lively, catchy, energetic. As good as Paramore, yet pleasingly different. Unexpected bonus: BPM of most songs matches my running pace perfectly, so awesome workout/running tunes. Recommended.
on 6 March 2014
Really enjoy this album. Can see why likened to Paramore. Ariel has great vocals and songs have good lyrics with meaning. Personally I pay a lot of attention to lyrics and not to just the sound. My personal view is I really like this album and awaiting the delivery of their most recent one.
on 2 March 2014
I love very song, now scroll back up and buy it ;)

I really like the lyric book where it's even styled as if it's an acting script, every song complement the idea it's scripted/acting/fake/planned etc.
on 10 April 2014
This band is brilliant, the album is amazing and I am so glad I found them on Youtube! This band is now one of my favourite! The download of this album was really quick and easy and the price was great :)
on 28 July 2013
She was thrilled with her 'surprise' present (my son mentioned she liked Script) and plays it continually, will know what to get her next time!