on 19 June 2017
Disappointed with the quality of the coins as they do not create a very loud 'jingle' when dancing' which I wanted.
on 19 November 2011
I would highly recommend this item and the seller AWDEAL. I am teaching myself to Belly Dance via DVD and it is an inspiration to hear the movement. The hip scarf stays where you want it without binding or pinching, very good quality with unbelievable price! And aslo the packing is very beautiful comparing to other bargain brand scarves!
on 12 December 2011
This hipbelt came really quickly and was really good value for money! I will definitely be buying more! The coins jingle alot which is great!
on 5 November 2011
Can't believe the price for this beautiful hip scarf. I had low expectations given the low price, but it is very well made and sturdy with delicate touches. The beading is beautiful and shiny, not cheap looking, and the coins are made of thin metal, not plastic, which gives the scarf a beautiful jingle sound, very authentic feeling. So happy with this brand named Hoter. Recomeneded!
on 12 August 2012
I am very glad to find such a cheap and good quality belly dance hip scarfs!!!
I teach belly dance and I love to see the girls enjoying this item. they are made with good material and I am also do my own belly dance clothes, I believe they are made with hard work.
I do appreciate this item and I do recommend it!!!
on 8 May 2012
This scarf has made such a difference to my zumba! It seems to emphasise hip movements so is an incentive to 'shake it' even more. I would encourage anyone who does zumba to buy one.
on 21 November 2012
I have the lime green scarf, which is bright and vibrant, and goes very well with black leggings and tshirt! I'm a size 10 and it's almost a little big for me (have to triple knot for it to stay up) but this is good because it covers my bottom and front area, meaning I don't have to wear shorts with the leggings. The coins are plentiful which is brilliant; when I walk it makes a noise-so, not one to wear for a silent performance!-and when I dance it's the loudest thing around! Love it very much... but have yet to discover its durability so will get back to you on that!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2012
Ordered in the hip scarf in yellow and I'm really pleased, its very good quality plenty of coins to jingle and I love the bright colour, I'm new to belly dancing, so I've also ordered a dvd to learn so I'm looking forward to making a jingle.
Also the hip scarf arrived very quick, definatly recommend seller
Thank You.
on 23 July 2013
Bought this for my zumba class as we do a bit of Bollywood dancing. Love it -wish I had other reasons to wear it as it makes you shake your hips more when you put it on ! All ladies should have one and dance in the house at all opportunities-shake a tail feather girls/boys !
on 26 February 2013
to me this scarf is just ok, i have better qualitty but of course i had paid double price. For this price this one gets it's points because of the good size and the reach layers of coins. on the other hand seller is highly recomended for prompt service and fast delivery.