on 1 March 2015
This gave me everything I needed at a great price. It is simple to use and the basics are very easy. It does more if you are that way inclined. I just wanted to distances to greens (front, middle and back) plus identification of hazards and their distances.
on 2 June 2013
Bought these screen protectors for my Garmin 450. Cleaned the screen several times with the supplied cleaning cloth and fitted the first protector. Powered up the unit and the touch screen didn't work it just scrolled through the menu, I was unable to select anything.
Removed the protector and fitted a second one, same result.
Judging by other reviews they have worked for some, sadly not for me.
on 27 August 2012
this are just standard screen covers not good ones at that and not for the garmin as advertised they had to be trimmed down to fit i really do like it when people sell something that isnt what it says it is hhhmmm
on 14 July 2014
Having just replaced my Oregon 300 with a 450, thought it best that I started straight away with screen protectors which were not available when I had first bought my 300 and consequently the screen is scratched. This protective film fits the Oregon 450 perfectly, placed with care, and the screen is still receptive to touch. The film does make the screen a little darker for which I need to use my reading glasses to easily read the print, but I prefer that than to potentially damage the screen as I had before.
on 31 May 2013
Great value for money. Quality seems to be good and fixed easily with no trapping of air bubbles as can some times happen with cheap protectors. So far have held up well to prodding with wet muddy mountain bike gloves. Highly recommended
on 23 May 2013
The pack comes with 6 adhesive screens, which you will need because it's hard to fit accurately. The Garmin is hard to fit as the edges are raised but once in place it's fine. The Garmin screen isn't very bright or sensitive anyway and this doesn't help.
on 17 August 2012
For a little over 50p per screen protector, delivered, these are great. They are the usual screen protector where you peel away side 1, apply, then peel away side 2.

They fit my oregon 450t perfectly and there's no loss in touch sensitivity. Should have bought a lot earlier, instead of now to cover a small scratch.
on 6 March 2012
You can easily pay three times as much for screen protectors for your Oregon.
But why would you? These films are just the job. Easy to fit, just the right size, and with a handful of spare ones in the packet for if you ever need to replace one - not that you ever would, as they seem plenty durable to me.
What a great bargain at this price.
on 16 April 2012
Compared to many other screen protectors, the price is very reasonable and I have found that it works perfectly on my Garmin, possibly even making the screen easier to read.
Recommended
on 23 December 2013
Delivered really quickly, fitted my GPSr perfectly. I had read that others had problems with the handset working afterwards, but I have 2 Garmin 450s and have no problems.