Customer reviews

on 4 October 2013
I had decided on a Young Adult genre for this year's NaNoWriMo and needed a little something to refine what I already knew about writing. This book helps steer you in the right direction in the usual inimitable Dummies format, with insight into the target audience which will make it so much better.

Mine was an ex-library copy, but the secondhand nature of the book didn't detract from its excellent content.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2015
This book is packed with information, exercises and tips. I am working my way through this book from cover to cover, doing the exercises as I work on my own novel. It is helping me to think about things such as character, plot, etc. as I progress. For stories already completed this book is helpful to assess if any vital ingredients are missing during the editing stages. It is also an excellent reference book to dip in and out of sections.
on 14 November 2014
nice product very useful thank you
on 9 January 2015