Customer reviews

Rien a declarer (Nothing to Declare) English Subtitles
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£8.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 October 2017
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Both brilliant comedy actors in a well written and heart warming film. Yes, the storyline was a little predictable, but that didn't bother me at all, I found the characters and the 'goings on' so entertaining that predictability didn't spoil it - most films these days are predictable anyway. I also love that french script writing is still so unPC - they don't mind hurling jokes at one another about racial/cultural differences for laughs because they understand that it's just for laughs. Nice to be able to access these french movies - good, light hearted entertainment that doesn't take itself too seriously! Head and shoulders about the boring, watered down overly self-conscious stuff that comes out of Hollywood (and the UK) these days.
on 24 September 2017
Disappointing in my opinion. I can think of many other really side-splitting French comedies
on 14 October 2017
not as good a film as I expected
on 12 April 2017
Brilliant ! love the ending !
on 8 February 2016
This is a film made by Frances`s top comedians Dany Boon is a very funny film about two customs officers one in France and the other in Belgium at the time when Europe`s boarders were coming down not going up.
It covers the exploits of them as they are asked to work together on smugglers crossing the boarder between what was Belgium and France.
To some extent the film is behind its time as things have recently changed as regards to security in France and Belgium.
I think if the film company re-released this film into cinemas in France and Belgium right now they would make money and at least give those people a laugh.
The music in the film is well matched and gives Renault a good plug as well.
For me this film goes into my first division of European films and scores a good 8 out of 10.
on 8 June 2012
This film is a classic and a must-buy! I bought it because my French teacher had shown us Chez les Ch'tis in class, another film by Mr Boon, and therefore I thought I'd invest in this DVD. It's actually amazing! And I would recommend it for anyone who wants a good comedy or is learning French - it helped me revise for my French Oral in terms of pronunciation - plus I understood quite a lot of it. (It also helps in terms of how not to pronounce things! Thanks Belgium!)

GO BUY IT!
on 11 July 2016
Possibly the worst movie ever made!
on 29 September 2011
Laugh out loud is rather overused but my family couldn't help themselves. When EU borders are opened in 1993 two customs officers are thrown together in a combined mobile patrol. Dany Boon is a French officer in love with the Belgian officer's sister. The Belgian officer, brilliantly played by Benoit Poelvoorde, detests the French (in fact anything not Belgian). Dany Boon tries to win him around while they attempt to stop a gang of inept drug smugglers. It wont be easy. My family watched it several times and still laughed in the same places. My copy had no film censor rating, I recommend 12.
on 14 September 2017
Another brilliant French film with Dany Boon in. I havent been disappointed in any of his films.
on 3 April 2013
When I read other reviews I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it. I'm learning French so I watched in French and though I didn't understand all the words it was very funny. It does come with subtitles in English which I'll watch later to see if the translated version is just as good. Highly recommend it. As for the delivery I was told it would arrive by 18th April. I got it yesterday on 2nd April having ordered it last week and it came from Switzerland. Great service, superb film.