Colour: Silver Chrome|Change

on 29 January 2017
I fitted two of these lights recently; one at each end of a kitchen-dining room and they do the job very well. I fitted GU10 LED bulbs, 5.2W, 345lm in all 8 positions, using warm-white (2700K) in the dining-room and cool-white (4000K) in the kitchen, which gave a good, bright, even light coverage, with a slightly softer appearance for the dining-room. The square base design means there is plenty of space underneath for connecting the power cables and terminal blocks, especially when there are multiple cables. I found this worked well and the units were easy to fix to the ceiling (with two screws holding the bracket).

The only downside that I would mention is that the black chrome surface is incredibly susceptible to fingermarks - and they are a devil to fully remove. I learned this to my cost on the first unit, so I tried as best as I could to do the assembly with the plastic bag still in place (until secured to the ceiling). Basically - avoid touching the surfaces. Other than that, an excellent, stylish light, easy to fit and good value for money.
on 1 March 2017
Super bought to go with kitchen light fits our utility perfectly love the black chrome
review image
on 3 January 2015
Beautiful set of lights.quick and easy to put up by an electrician.they do get very hot though so I would recommend gauging the positions you want them I first.I thought at first they would be too small looking for the kitchen,but they are just perfect.they do emit alot of light,but will have to change them to led,as the halogen blubs are quite expensive.
on 19 May 2017
Bought for daughters bedroom. I can say that she is very happy with this light. Gives of great light and looks really nice with the copper finish.
on 19 March 2017
Very good lokks good in my kitchen also used Led lights with it
on 17 May 2017
very good
on 11 March 2017
Too costly and bulbs were not included..
on 25 May 2017
Excellent light for a dining room and quick delivery
on 15 May 2017
easy to fit and lights up the whole room . great value for the money, highly recommend
on 14 March 2017