on 2 August 2017
The product is okay-ish, but the photo indicated two pillowcases in the pack and also another similar item -beige pillowcase from the same series had 2 in the pack so I thought I'm getting two in the pack.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
Very cheap..... Should have read the reviews first because there right. Very disappointed
on 22 February 2017
The material feels very cheap and is not soft at all. Waste of money as I will have to buy another one
on 2 May 2014
This is cheap as chips obv. Not a official product by the seems as there is NO care instructions label that should b inside....how do I wash it at what temp....??
Fits like a glove on toddlers pillow
One person found this helpful
on 4 March 2014
Material is scratchy and edges not finished off nicely inside. It has very quickly been run up on machine, I wish I'd have made the effort myself now, but for 3 quid thought I'd see what it was like once washed. After first wash material has bobbled and discoloured. I will iron it and see if it bothers my son when used, but won't be buying anymore like this.
on 10 November 2017
Happy with item received
on 8 June 2015
Not 100% Cotton as described, also the picture is misleading for including two pillow cases in the picture while selling only one, Neither the quality, nor the quantity, I wouldn't buy it again from this seller, so buyers be aware.
on 20 November 2016
Very misleading, the image suggests that this is a pair when it is in fact a single pillowcase. Quality poor, making the item over priced. Will not buy from this seller again.
on 13 February 2016
It is surpriingly difficult to find toddler pillow cases, so I was pleased that once again Amazon was the answer.
I was pleased with the quality, .and it fits thw pillow, ideal for my grandson's cotbed.
on 29 January 2016
Haven't used it as yet but feels great

See one answered question