Customer reviews

Hunter Orig Glitter Kids Navy Wellington Boot W24183 5 UK
Size: 5 UK Child|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£38.95 - £52.42

on 9 December 2015
My daughter loves them, there even better with the Hunter socks.
on 19 November 2014
They were great fit it was black I wanted the navy she couldn't were to school
on 28 August 2017
My daughter loves them.
on 27 January 2013
These glitter Hunter wellies are perfect for any little girl who like a little bling. The glitter is so nice on them and unusual. Hunter wellies are very durable and last a long time. My kids are usually in each pair for at least 2 years. I think they last and never leak or wear out. I have had my pair for 7 years !!!! and they are still going strong. The order came quickly and as described, and I would certainly order again.
on 12 December 2012
My daughter's friends are jealous of these lovely glittery boots. This is our second pair of Hunter's which are hard wearing
on 10 October 2014
Got these boots for granddaughters birthday she loves them sadly nanny ordered wrong size had to return them no problem very fast delivery my other granddaughter wants a pair for her birthday so will be ordering another pair soon very pleased will recommend to friends thank you
on 13 November 2015
Super quick delivery! And even better than the pic! I love them so pretty and sparkly. If you are petite I would highly recommend buying the kids as they fit so much better than the ladies (if you don't mind the reflected bits at back) best fitting hunters I have ever bought, wish I had bought kids sooner and would of also saved some pennies! My daughter loves them to and has stated these will be the wellies she gets next year lol. Unfortunately I only ordered her the bright coral contrast pair the week earlier which are also stunning (as far as wellies go lol)
on 29 October 2014
I bought my daughter these in the navy glitter . They are stunning on , well packaged and comes with dust bag too . Very trendy and got them at £34 bargain ! Picture does not do these justice ! Worth spending money on these :-)
on 2 February 2016
Bought these as a present for my niece. She absolutely loves them. They are so well made im sure she'll be wearing them for a while. I got them a half size bigger so she can wear the thick hunter wellie socks.
on 22 November 2012
I used to wear a pair years ago when I had a horse> They were great then and they are still great today. However now they come in fantastic colours. So good to see a product of quality become fashionable.