Size: 13 UK Child|Colour: Dark Olive|Change
Price:£29.70 - £47.00

on 27 February 2016
So adorable, my son has a green pair and my daughter insisted on getting a pink pair... her dreams came true. Great quality as usual, I purchased a couple sizes larger than she wears so she can wear them as long as possible. Worth the price for quality and the smile on my daughters face.
on 8 September 2014
Quality is great and they do look good. These are the boots that are chosen almost everytime, sometimes I have to ask my son not to wear them and wear something more suitable for weather, sandals for example. :) I recommend these as these have replaced Gore-tex sneakers in our family.
on 8 November 2012
These are just like mummy's so little one couldn't wait to try them on. Fit well, great in the rain and love the reflective patch on the back. Not the cheapest of wellies but well worth paying the extra I would say.
on 15 September 2015
Amazing quality . There boots looked so good on my 2 year old boy . He got many many compliments while wearing them . He loves them and wears them everyday . Even with shorts !!!!
on 24 May 2015
For wellies, they're a little bit bigger to allow for decent pair of socks to be worn but I'm a size 1 and have been buying size ones. This is my third pair!!
on 27 September 2012
excellent, my 6 year old loves them and waiting for more rainy days to come.
stylish, comfortable, fits perfectly, just as expected from Hunter.
on 21 November 2012
Best boots for children and adults. Package arrived so quickly I was surprised. My son and daughter do not want to ever take these off!
on 14 February 2013
Best shoe ever! Excellent quality and design. Bought a second pair for next year! Very good price when found in sale.
on 4 March 2015
Bought them for my ten year old granddaughter she said they were awesome.
on 11 December 2014