on 31 January 2014
The drawers looked good in the photo and would probably hold quite a lot. Unfortunately due to the fact that they were delivered assembled in VERY shoddy packaging they were virtually smashed to pieces on arrival! The drawers themselves seemed to be quite hard to open and close as the frame kept shifting. Needless to say I contacted the seller and received a full refund within 24 hours. They did not want them back!
4 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2013
My wife bought this item hoping keep some of the kids' stuff in it.
It arrived promptly though but in a very old and damaged package with little or no padding. Consequently the top drawer was broken in many places. I didn't even bother to check the rest.
The product is also not sturdy and so can only partially serve the purpose it should.
I definitely wouldn't have allowed her buy it if I had seen previous reviews.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2013
I bought two of those recently but they both arrived with pretty much all the frames snapped.

The drawers refuse to close as well and all the edges are very sharp. You cant lift it up without it coming apart.

The Customer service are very nice though.
11 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2015
Frame work VERY fragile,in fact the whole thing shattered into small pieces when I tried to open one of the draws.Had to throw complete lot out.Total waste of money.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER BY SAME MAKER.
One person found this helpful
on 13 December 2016
Good solid product which was packaged well. I have bought several and anymore than happy.
on 24 April 2014
This came very well protected. Plenty drawer storage.
Sellers had very good comms and were happy to replace one part that didn't fit,
Happy with goods.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2014
I am not happy with the product as it is very cheaply made. Every time I move it the sections come apart. The drawers have to be tilted to close too which is very inconvenient. I do not think it was worth the money and think I could have got a better one from B and M or another cheap shop.
on 7 September 2013
I do like this product although it comes apart in sections so if like us you have lots of paperwork in them you cannot move cupboards once you are organised apart from that it is very useful
on 12 April 2018
I agree with very cheap quality...not sturdy....drawers dont close easily...not worth the money spent...
on 16 July 2016
Delivered as promised, perfect for.