on 25 January 2013
I had almost zero nail polish and decided to buy this pack to treat myself for christmas. I was very excited when it arrived and even more excited to see the mix of colours. I got neons, pastels, nudes and metallics. I was unlucky to not get a green though, but no biggy. The nail polishes themselves, I find to be good quality, the drying time is alright and they last quite long which is surprising on my nails! Definitely worth buying or gifting!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 November 2014
I found this very good, delivery on time the only fault I have is when it arrive it was a mess! They were everywhere loose in the box now I have to spend my time restocking them! But other than that it's great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 May 2012
Was really surprised and impressed with this product - goes on really well and lasts without chipping for a reasonable amount of time - would recommend it!
on 7 December 2011
I received my set of nail varnishes and the amount of different colours are wonderful. I will never need to search for a suitable colour again. The parcel arrived 19 days after ordering which was the only down side but it was definitely worth it. The varnishes arrived in a well packaged box and intact.
I would definitely recommend buying these varnishes - there is a colour for everyone. Even though it says it's the neon package there are a few subtle and muted colours to. I can't wait to keep changing the colour on my nails!!!
11 Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 July 2012
I ordered the 21 mixed shades of nail polish for my Daughter's birthday and she loved them!! They do take a little time to dry and they have a strong smell but you get what you pay for and they are well worth the money!! Great choice of colours.
The Polishes came packaged well and delivery was fast too. Would recommend this product and the seller too!!! BARGAIN.....
on 14 July 2012
Fast delivery, packaged well and wow what a nice selection of nail polish.
I was delighted with the wide range of different colours and couldn't wait to apply it to mine and my Mum's nails :) There wasn't a single colour I didn't like. Although, I was relieved that I didn't receive the grey colour, that was the only colour I could see on the photo which I wasn't too keen on.
I have friends who will love this as a gift, so definitely a great potential gift for any girl who loves painting her nails.
I was quite surprised with the quality of the nail polish too. I have been wearing it on my toe nails for 2 days now and still no chips :)
For such a good price, I am very pleased with this purchase!
Great buy, perfect.
review image
on 9 April 2012
I love this product, the nail varnish is not to the highest standard but for the price the quality is fantastic. I was sceptical that i could buy 20 decent nail varnishes for only 8 pound but i was not disapointed and love using all the different shades and colours. The varnish drys fairly quickly to the touch, which is good as i struggle to keep still while painting my nails.This product is a great value for money. The delivery was fast and i recieved the product in only 3 days.
on 18 February 2012
I've been painting my nails for years and I was absolutely thrilled when I opened this parcel. It was just like opening a huge candy box! There's a real assortment in this set and something for everybody. There are several of each: high shine varnishes, creams, glitters and neon colours. The neon colours actually made me smile because they reminded me of the Stabilo marker pens I used as a kid! As well as different textures, they come in a wide range of colours and do include a few subtle shades (ie classic French white and light/medium pinks). This would make a lovely present for a young female and I would definitely recommend buying it to anyone who regularly paints in their nails (and has lots of storage space!).
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 April 2012
I normally never relinquish my rights to choice when spending money, but for the price offered I decided to roll the dice. I was happily surprised at the selection of colours chosen for me. All of the shades were nicely varied, though I was a little bummed out there were no greens in the mix. Ah well, that's the luck of the draw and I really can't say that I'm disappointed with my purchase. The polishes are of a lovely quality - despite what other reviewers have said - but you do need to give the bottles a fair shake before use. Another great feature, the brush sticks are really long, so getting the dregs out of the end of the bottles won't be a problem when the time comes. Loving these giant bottles of colour...thanks!
on 8 October 2013
Seems like nail decoration is the Next Big Thing, so much so that my daughter requested a bewildering assembly of assorted brushes, paints and gems for her birthday present this year.

This box was one of the first to arrive, taking only around a week. The bottles were well protected by bubblewrap and the colours themselves are impressive, ranging from creams to neons.

Highly recommended.