on 16 June 2014
The product is fine as described but almost two months to arrive. Had to contact supplier to find out why delay and was told it was a stock issue, decided to wait but almost another month before it turned up. There was no contact from supplier except when I complained, I would have expected a supplier in this situation to be proactive and keep customers informed. Whilst product was cheap it was not worth the hassle or long wait.
on 3 August 2014
Fast delivery but disappointed by the product. It had some sort of red pigment on it that rubbed off onto fabric and would therefore transfer onto any embroidery which it was used for. It also had a few rough parts that could have snagged threads or caused splinters in fingers during use. I sent the hoop back, and received a refund very quickly so that was helpful.
on 6 March 2017
The wood on the embroidery hoop has what looks like a purple/blue ink on the wood and the hardware on it to close/open it was done up extremely tight, if I didn't have my husband to open it I wouldn't have been able to open it !!! At £1.90 it's not worth returning but I won't buy again from this experience. My husband thinks he can sand the ink stain out of the wood and the hardware is really over sized so will need sawing down to size, I am using this for a craft project so as it wasn't an aesthetically pleasing looking embroidery hoop I won't recommend to my friends or buy multiple amounts for workshops I am planning on doing!
on 18 February 2017
this has arrived in good time it was packaged adequately and was undamaged.
it is made well very sturdy hold material well and it is very simple to use it is a good size and perfect for my needs, I will enjoy using it and would definitely recommend.
on 18 March 2017
A very nice hoop. Clean and well sanded wood - although there is a small rough patch, it doesn't upset the material - with good strength so far. screw was a little stiff at first, but it's perfectly fine after a couple twists. Did arrive a little later than expected, but still within the deadline. I went with deal4you, for those wondering. Very happy with the price and the quality. Thank you!
on 13 April 2017
Terrible product, big splinters and chunks missing, I took one look at it and chucked it. I will continue with my plastic one. Do not waste your money.
on 11 May 2017
really useful - makes it much easier to work
on 13 May 2017
Great for the bigger cross stich. Works well price was great.
on 7 April 2017
Used for mobile quality ok
on 16 March 2017