on 12 December 2016
The bottom hoop.is split with a very small hole connector. In just the warm of my house the hoop expanded and now does not fit together. Ive had to use masses of heavy tape just to.keep.it together whilst i buy one that is not split on the bottom ring and is a whole circle.
on 22 June 2014
Very poor quality. I had to use pliers to get the screw to work and the frame had splinters all over it. The wood was a red colour that I was worried would mark my fabric. I did communicate this to the seller and after numerous emails he agreed to refund my money if I didn't write a review. So far it hasn't been refunded so it is only fair that I write this review.
on 4 February 2013
For £2.00 you can't really complain and it really is a no frills embroidery hoop, no doubt about that. The quality is as to be expected and I did find a few sharp edges and a bit of oil on the outside. Delivery is free but you will have to wait quite a long time for delivery.

I've since bought one of those square Elbesse frames which I personally prefer but it's all down to personal preference.
on 2 March 2017
Happy with the item.
on 27 April 2013
lovely product , quick delivery this are lovely and I cannot wait to be able to use them, and produce a lovely cross stich item
on 12 February 2015
Perfect!
on 20 October 2016
Great
on 8 February 2013
Did exactly what I need it to do. Makes my cross stitching alot easier to follow when the material is held in place. The wood isn't quite as sanded down as I would have liked as I've noticed a few splinters but not a big problem.
on 20 December 2012
I didn't realize at the time of ordering that this product would be coming directly from India. So therefore took quite a long time we went to the local shop and bought one because our need was urgent. this ring is held in reserve
on 6 May 2013
Does what it should, though not ideal for thin fabric like silk. Arrived on time. Would definitely recommend for anyone using medium weight fabrics.

See one answered question