on 18 April 2014
Very prompt delivery, arrived next day. But very disappointed with the rope, which snapped on it's first use. I used it to hoist a 30kg kayak via pullys to the garage roof. The rope is advertised as having a breaking strain of 80kg so was not best pleased when it failed within 5 minutes.
on 25 February 2015
for the price it is ok. By no means a quality product, but for all intents and purposes this is a fine rope to have around the house or camping situation to get all kinds of small things done.
Certainly not a climbingrope (which they make VERY clear) but good enough for small jobs of tying things down or hanging up a toddler swing or something.
Inside is made of what looks like plastic waste material and the outside is some kinda nylon wrapping. Starts to fall apart quickly once you cut it and dont sear the ends or when the rope gets wet.
on 30 October 2016
Very disappointed that it was not conventional rope.

It has a foam core and the outer woven fabric covering keeps coming unraveled from foam core.

Quality of product poor.

Not good value for money.
on 18 May 2014
Very cheap and that is what you get. If you want cheap and nasty for the garden or something like that you will not be disappointed. Other than that do not bother.
on 14 August 2016
It was damaged in several places when it arrived, Looked like a fault in manufacturing rather than transit. Cut it in to several lengths and used it in the garden, NOT much use for it as anything else. It says, "Multipurpose Utility" but wouldn't use it for lifting anything or tying things securly down as it has very little strenght. I doubt it would hold 80Kg?
on 17 March 2014
When the rope arrived, the first thing I noticed was the warning that it shouldn't be used for anything over 8okg. I'm also pretty sure that the product description doesn't mention that the rope stretches significantly; if that was what I wanted, I would've bought bungee cord.
on 17 September 2016
Rubbish, made from cotton wool with a nylon outer cover to make it look like a real rope. This thing stretches too much and will break, so throwing it in the bin.
on 25 April 2014
This rope is cheap-n-cheerful and has the look of climbing rope (which it is definitely not). I keep it handy for lashing down stuff in bad weather.

What more can I say, It is light duty rope that I use for light duties. The price was right for me, I couldn't find any cheaper at the time so I bought this!
on 29 November 2016
Great price and quick delivery
on 20 August 2013
Having read other reports I gathered that this wasn't to be used for climbing, so seeing as I wanted for tying up a tarp while camping I thought it might hold up fine. Turns out I was wrong. After tying the edges and then throwing the rope into the tree, as soon as we applied pressure to pull the tarp tight it began to stretch and pull thin. The rope just about held in place, but there was very little wind or rain so I feel any greater pressure would have seen it shape completely. We bought rope in the POund shop that was better than this. Very dissappointed.