• Customer reviews

on 4 February 2018
Ok, so they are expensive, I have tried other capsules from almost all the supermarkets but I can truly taste the difference and even at this price it is cheaper than a bought cup of coffee. We do not live anywhere near Boutique so through Prime I am not paying postage. I hate to admit this too, the Nespresso machine seems to prefer them.
on 21 April 2018
Product 50 Nespresso Ristretto capsules delivered on 8 April with an expiry date of 31 May mentioned on the box itself. Whereas on the plastic bag carrying the capsule boxes the seller stuck a sticker mentioning Best before 30.09.2018. Nothing else to say. Seller was Coffee Experts International.
review image
on 13 January 2014
I bought these in my days of innocence not long after I bought the machine, and as others have remarked, they are indeed expensive, I now buy them direct.
6 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2015
You can pick up an assortment of 200 capsules for £62.80 on the Nespresso website, which works out at £0.31 each, or you can buy them in packs of 10 from £2.90 up to £3.50, depending on the type of coffee. At the current price (£22.67) the Mixed Variety on offer here equates to £0.45 for each capsule...
5 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2016
My favourite coffee type from nespresso. These are genuine and yes you can get them cheaper per pod direct from nespresso, but thats only if you order, "I think" 400 or 500 in one order. So this for me is a better option.
on 30 July 2016
I am very happy with my purchase of Nespresso coffee the quality is far superior to the instant coffee I used to buy this gives a luxurious taste and texture I like to drink lattes out of glass latte cups Perfect
on 3 March 2014
Rather expensive for the number of capsules bought. Much cheaper direct from Nespresso directly I won't be buying any more from here.
11 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2015
I have been advised nespresso capsules are the best capsules for nespresso machine. I never had them before so I had to come up with the idea which of them are the best for me. This package contains medium to strong espresso strength capsules. Was really please with the set.
on 1 July 2015
the price from nespresso is 30p/capsule, these are 44p/capsule!!!!!
6 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
A very good selection for a new Nespresso user