Customer reviews

on 7 January 2017
Well made watch with clear display, diamonds are small but well set and give a look of quality. Just one point, the date display window would be better if bigger or a magnifying window used. A great price, over 50% cheaper than high street retailers charging £299.00 and still with 5 years warranty and the unique "Eco Drive" Technology.This is the second Citizen watch for my wife, the last Eco Drive model now 13 years old is still working and keeping good time, why change brands?
on 11 April 2015
Absolutely beautiful watch . Not too heavy weight but you know you are wearing a good quality watch . The small diamonds sparkle and the mother of pearl dial also has a lovely sheen . Comfortable to wear , my wrist is 61/2 " and I needed two links taken out , not a problem it cost £7 . I would recommend this watch , it was a birthday present to me from my husband and I love it .
on 3 January 2015
Love the look of the watch, however needed to have two links removed by a jeweller as it was too big. The following day the watch almost fell off my wrist as one of the pins had come out and the link opened up. Returned to the jeweller who expressed surprise at the quality of the pin considering it was a good make and fitted a stronger one of his own. Just hoping it was a one off and it will give me the same reliability and quality my previous Citizen watch did which I have since passed on to my daughter.
on 31 December 2013
This was my birthday present to myself. I had looked at many watches in the run-up to buying but I am so glad I chose this one for it is indeed beautiful. The face has a very rich mother-of-pearl look and reflects the light in so many ways. The crystal numbers are stunning. The silver and gold looking bracelet is easy to fasten and is a good fit. Around the outside of the face are 4 sets of pave crystals which compliment the beautiful face.

I am extremely please that I chose this watch, it is feminine, beautiful and does not disappoint me in any way.
on 16 September 2017
I bought this for my wife as a gift. I myself already have a Citizen titanium ecodrive and wanted for my wife something that is high quality (citizen), modern (ecodrive), and looks nice, fancy, not just another boring lady's watch.
My wife loves it, the mother pearl and the diamons look nice.
And we both agree that this silver/golden version looks way better than the golden only version of this watch, we saw the golden only one and it looked boring and plain, like a watch of older lady fashion.
Quality is excellent ofcourse, it's Citizen. :)
on 6 March 2016
Good Name in both of 2 Languages-- I'm a British
citizen and hope it stronger than 西铁城。wow/
Yap! The real is interested it good at discount
nice accurate price for £214, when I bought in
last summer for my 46 birthday, it's gift by asked
my husband to pay me before, so one more ☆added for him with my love......
on 25 April 2012
Best watch i've ever bought. Would highly recommend it. Had to get 2 links taken out but I have fairly slim wrists so wouldn't necessarily see this as a problem... Will have this watch for yrs as it is a classy piece of jewellery.
on 27 January 2016
This really is a beautiful watch. The quality of the workmanship is superb. I needed several links and the after sales were very efficient too. This is the 3rd Eco-Drive I have bought and I would not hesitate to buy again.
on 13 June 2013
An elegant ladies watch suitable for both everyday and dress occasions.
I like it a lot. A five year guarantee, an attractive appearance, and practical for the following reasons:

No battery renewal required. Always a faff.
Nowadays battery renewal is conducted with a warning that the waterproof seal warranty can no longer be assumed, and that for a further £30 - £40 the seals can be renewed.
Not too much exposed micron thickness gold colour finish bits to get scuffed/scratched, making the watch look old before its time.

The ECO drive mechanism works well, and, as usual, the quartz mechanism keeps good time.
All in all to be recommended.
on 6 February 2017
A very nice watch. Glamorous enough for evening, but simple enough for day. I love it.

See one answered question