on 16 February 2014
These are brilliant - everyone in our household uses them.

They are a bit on the large size (OSFM) but still work fine. Gloves are so much better than the mitt-style holders that I don't think I'd ever go back to the other kind.

These protect from the heat, have a good length to the cuffs, and have held up under steady use for several months now. No signs of ravelling, snags, tears, or thin spots - the only thing I haven't done is wash them, so I can't say how well they will hold up to that.

But at this price, even if they don't hold up after washing, I'd get more - they are that good!
on 21 April 2013
Heat resistant gloves, good size usable for all family members, like the extended wrist cuffs that provide extra protection especially when reaching into the oven. Easy to find due to bright colouring, would have benefited from hanging loops to aid storage when not in use, but minor detail. Easy care, good price, only caution is that ineffective when wet, but that is true of all similar products.
on 9 November 2012
Great long gloves which stop you getting your wrists and arms burned - especially useful when getting things out of the back of the oven
on 30 May 2012
Ordered two pairs and only one turned up. Very quick response from seller (whom I've used before for other items) apologising for error and putting more in post. Product itself seems well-made and I look forward to firing up the barbeque and testing them.
on 28 December 2012
The gloves are very safe and the long cuff is excellent
I would recommend it to anybody working in the restaurent/catering business.
Will tell my friends about it.
on 4 December 2013
These heat resistant gloves are great and perform better than expected. We use them when cooking in our clay oven and the extra length means we no longer get burns on our forearms. They are equally good for loading up our log burner as well.
on 20 February 2016
I have been using this type of oven glove for several years now and would not use anything else. I have used the traditional gloves and the silicone type but these give me a much safer grip on hot pans etc. I have a second set, as when washed due to the thickness they take a time to dry. The long wrist cuffs have certainly stopped me from burning myself many times whilst reaching into the oven. I have also bought these for my son and daughter.
on 21 October 2015
A well manufactured product at a good price. Delivered very quickly.
on 13 June 2016
so easy to move hot things, you forget you have them on.
on 8 October 2015