Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 4 March 2017
What an amazing, brave girl/woman Jaycee is. Apart from the abduction/kidnap, I can empathise with her story. The feelings I got whilst reading this book, opened my mind to my past and helped me think of what I have now and how my past WILL NOT affect my future. Jaycee is an inspiration and a true heroine. To battle against what she experienced and still come out the other end being a loving mum, daughter and sister, is awe inspiring. I am a strong believer in animal therapy and it has obviously helped Jaycee along her long (but hopefully not endless) road to recovery. You are an amazing woman Jaycee. Thank you for allowing me as a reader to share your journey. God bless you and your loving family.
on 12 March 2017
Wow what an amazing strong young woman, I just can't imagine what she went through....even though she explains all in this book, it still seems so unreal that someone....a so called human can be so sick, long may Jaycee feel free and happy.
on 20 November 2016
This book must have been hard for you his brave lady to write ,it was heartbreak ing ,it beggars belief that a person. Could treat another this way
on 22 May 2017
Its absolutely devastating reading in Jaycees own words the horror she went through and yet was brave enough to tell us every detail, no matter how descriptive. Amazing story about a girl not giving up on hope, family and freedom. A must read.
on 12 May 2017
An extremely brave and courageous lady who still remained positive life even after being kidnapped for eighteen years a must read for anyone.
on 16 March 2017
The first time in months I've been able to read a book from beginning to end without being distracted! So brave of Jaycee to put her gruelling story into words. Her experience and the way she deals with it are something to give hope to us all.
on 17 April 2017
A very interesting story, loved the diary entires. Absolutely heartbreaking. It's an interesting insight into what halpened from the point if view of a child.
on 28 March 2017
This book is one of a kind, a truly moving story. Jaycee tells us her remarkable story, the pain and suffering she experienced. We also hear of how she escaped and regained her stolen life. What an amazing woman.
on 3 April 2017
Heartbreaking to read knowing this truly happened, but incredible how strong one young person can be in the worst possible situation...but to overcome that also, it's wonderful and inspirational.
on 3 May 2017
Excellent book which provides a bittersweet insight into not just tragic circumstances but also coming out the other side and family reconnections. It also humbly puts your own problems and issues into perspective. Thanks for sharing your story Jayc.