on 3 August 2017
Very useful to have.
on 2 January 2014
My daughter-in-Law has long hair and static electricity is a big issue for her. It requires 2 x AAA batteries to function. Once she had fitted them and tried the brush she reported it was A-MA-ZING.
on 20 December 2013
Great product does exactly what it says it does. Very well made and great that batteries are included. This version comes with a case for travel and is the most up to date version.
on 14 December 2014
I paid nearly £50 for this item & although it is quite good, I am a little disappointed that it isn't as 'amazing' as described by the Daily Mail. I have also since discovered that Tesco are selling the same item [but without the zip bag] for £15.
on 5 October 2015
I have long wavy hair, so this works well for in the week when I straighten my hair.
No more frizz :)
on 17 November 2014
I like it,I think I expected more to it its pretty basic
on 19 January 2016