on 25 October 2015
I bought one of these for my friend for her birthday....she absolutely loved it. Said the scents were amazing and the water soft and luxurious once youve added your pretty bomb. So I ordered a couple more as Xmas gifts. To be quite honest Im hoping someone gets me one as when they arrive they look amazing and smell even better, You certainly dont have to gift wrap these - its all done for you with a lovely ribbin and gift card. They really do make special presents and you can get them themed to all kinds of different occasions.
on 17 January 2013
Beautifully wrapped and a good price. Very pleased with these. They smell heavenly too! The items are very pretty and I shall buy from Bomb cosmetics again.
on 15 February 2014
Wonderful Fragrance, I got it as a secret Santa present for work colleague.
Everyone was impressed with wrapping paper and gorgeous scent. It was sitting in my drawer for couple of days, whenever I would pass by it this scent would make me want keep it for myself :)
on 23 January 2014
Ordered this as a Christmas present and was more than happy when it arrived. It went down a treat so definitely would recommend. good purchase
on 8 July 2016
Whilst these bath goodies were beautifully presented in a wrapped box and smelt glorious, they were heavily oil based which was not my cup of tea. I prefer creamers or bath bombs but these just seemed to disperse bath oils. They left my hair and skin feeling greasy. Nothing wrong with the product, just my personal choice.

Also, delivery time was exceptionally poor but I do understand it was over the Christmas period and communication with the seller was great.

It's been 8 months since Christmas and we still have some of these left!
on 28 December 2015
This was absolutely beautifully wrapped, the bath bombs smell wonderful, my daughter loves bath bombs and is very pleased with them , made a very special extra gift. will be buying these again, thank you.
on 28 September 2015
I bought this for my daughters Christmas as she loves bath bombs. When I opened the box the smell was amazing, it's beautifully packaged and box is a lot bigger than I expected. Looking forwards to seeing contents. It's a great gift for teenage girls .
on 8 January 2015
You can't go wrong with a Bomb Cosmetic gift set especially if they're in the daily deal.

I must have bought 10 of these over the Christmas period.

They make excellent gifts and are expertly wrapped and ribboned with good quality wrapping paper.
on 1 January 2016
I love this product! Brought for my daughter for Christmas as she loves lush products so thought this looked a little different.
Even when I received the box it smelt gorgeous. The bath bombs were pretty we had some lovely glittery baths. The smell is amazing . Just wished I brought myself some. Great gift idea for all ages.
on 5 January 2015
These are beautiful little presents, I got it my sister for Xmas, they always smell nice and look great.Nicely wrapped.I would recommend them, better than these chemical based cosmetics. You can not beat hand made products.