on 8 February 2012
I have quite difficult to control hair, which seems to resit being styled in any way, so I had quite given up on trying to straighten it without bumps and chinks etc. However, on a whim I borght these, and was very pleasently surprised.

Looks: Pinky red and black they look stylish and also quite proffesional, they come with a matching bag.
Heat: There is a dial numbered 1-30 so that you can choose the heat setting that you wish/ is suitable for your hair.
Handling: Has curved casing to make it easier to make waves and to style. The outside takes a very long time to heat up, that for most people you wont notice it at all. Around the plates is metal, to make it easierr to do waves etc, but with enough plastic so that you can hold and do shorter styles without problems.

Other details: Comes with a long wire so the plug to mirror reach shouldnt be a problem. There is an on/off switch, and a blue light that flashes when heating and is on when heated. There is also a switch to shut the straighteners, which does work, but has to be put on fully or they spring open again.
Comes with two adjustable width settings so that as well as stragihtening you have an option of three curl widths. I have only used these breifly to see if they work, and they do, though the longer the hair the easier it is, but this is true for most straighteners/curlers.

Overall, I would definately recommend these, I've not had one problem with them. 9/10
on 12 February 2013
I managed to snag mine of £15.33 the fact that it had so many options and functions without looking overly complex really spoke to me.. has some fantastic features! the straightening element of the product works very well.. the curling part not so easy! i did after a bit of unpressurized practice manage to start getting curls.. the important things are 1. go slow.. 2. set it on higher if you have lots of hair or thick hair 3. and use product of some kind to help it hold and glide .. other than that i suggest watching a few demos. if your just after curls i would suggest maybe getting something a bit easier to use like the Remington CI6219 Stylist Easy Curl which i have heard good things about.. but i plan to but some product and keep practicing with this for now.
on 31 July 2012
These are actually pretty good once you get the hang of curling with them. I used to curl my hair with straightners before so thought an upgrade to these would be a good idea. It was but I had to change my curling technique, which took a few goes to get right. The end of these stay cool (mine do anyway), which is important as you do need to hold the end to get a good curl, and just follow the instructions to get great curls. They also straighten in half the time of my older straightners, as the hot plate is wide and long so you shouldn't need to go over the same bit of hair more than twice. I also like that the on/off light is on the upper side when you place them down so you can tell if they are on (I always used to leave my straightners on by accident!)but I think they also have auto shut off. Overall I would recommend these but haven't given them 5 stars, as you still need to learn the curling technique - and I really don't like the model on the video and the box, she is a bit annoying and I know for a fact my hair will never look like hers!!
on 21 July 2017
There are so many hair straighteners and other types of tongues that aren't very good, but these *were* very good. I bought them for my daughter and she was very pleased with them. She said they are the first ones she has had that do the job really well.
on 12 March 2014
love this straightener... perfect for me, for straightening and curling my hair whenever i need to...easy to use....it gets hot very fast no need to wait too long.....even though ppl complain about technical features, i think that for a person that isnt a proffessionist in this business its perfect.... i mean why do i need to know all those temperatures thingys....if its hot and does the job....its perfect... i agree that it is a bit heavy and if u want to curl all your hair(especially if its longer) it can be a bit tiring in the end :))....
on 15 January 2014
I bought this for my teenage daughter to stop her using my Ghd's. It had come recommended by her friend. I have also given them a try and have to say they straighten hair every bit as well as my ghd's and for a fraction of the cost! My daughter has many other hair styling items so we only wanted it for straightening hair so can't comment on the other functions. From my point of view my only slight critisism would be that the handle is much chunkier than ghd's and I kept squeezing my hand when I closed them! If I was using them regularly I'm sure I would find a way to avoid it, so it's not a major problem. I would definitely recommend them.
on 1 August 2013
I ordered the multi styler to be able to quickly and easily curl my hair as well as have a straightener in one. Unfortunately, when I was trying to curl my hair, it was getting strangled on the plastic parts on top of the device and it just pulled my hair not doing much curling. I sent it back to Amazon on the same day I received it and got refund immediately to but a different product by Treseme which I am very happy with.
on 27 June 2012
Remington is, to me, the best hair styling tool brand. I would not buy another, specially since the price is very adequate, even a little low. This in my second styler, the other one was damaged (my fault)and I am happy with it. It's resilient, not too harsh on the hair, has several temperature sets, heats up quickly and the heat-proof bag is very good. I just can't do waves with it. I've seen the videos, read the info in the site, tried several times and still nothing. It could be me or my hair, but if you are thinking to buy this to replace two products, it may not work. To straighten your hair: perfect, to wave/curl: you must have more experience and dexterity than me.
on 15 November 2013
Good:
the ceramic plates are very smooth. It can completely straighten my hair with pulling 1-2 times. I have dark and thin hair, it is very easy for me to style my hair, also curling my hair. But i think it's too curly for me. I like the heat proof pouch, which making it looks more professional and more safe. The design is very creative to have 3 different sizes of curls.
The delivery is fast and the video of the product is very helpful!

Why does it not get 5 stars:
I expected the curler would be pink in colour which shown in the display picture, but it came out to be red. I dun mind to have red ,just because i'm addicted to pink. My hair is not long, just reached my chest. My hair is too short to have perfect curls, it is more suitable for very long hair.
on 24 July 2014
It's very easy to burn yourself, as I have found out three times, it's heavy and cumbersome, and as the controls are in the joint of the styler very awkward to see and operate. Also I found it difficult to use especial at the back of my head, it would probably be better for someone to use on a friend instead.