on 20 May 2012
I bought these and soon returned them! I needed a quick replacement after mine broke so I got these. But they are aweful. They are not smooth (dont glide) and snag your hair as the bottom plate is a 'floating' plate which means it presses down but it just pulled out my hair. They are the type of straighteners you would get for first time straighteners when you are a teen but they are not good for someone who depends a lot on them!! But you do get what you pay for but my advice to you is spend a little bit more for a much higher standard :)
on 17 January 2012
Do not waste money on these straighteners, they are awful. They pull your hair out as your using them and you can physically feel them skagging and wrecking your hair. If you have thin hair they lose grip of your hair half way down! I bought them because I needed straighteners soon after mine broke but I've gone days without straightening my hair now to avoid using them.
on 23 July 2012
They only have two heat settings, but my hair never needs anything but the hottest- so that was perfect. They're easy to hold, and thin enough that you can straighten manageable sections at a time- but they're not so thin that you can't do quite a bit if you wanted to. They heat up pretty quickly, and have lasted me for ages. I'd definitely recommend.
on 31 January 2012
It's a very good product and make u feel value for money, I would recommend other buyers to go for this product as well
on 3 January 2012
I bought these Remington straightners for my wife and she was not at all impressed for two reasons. The first reason was the length of the lead, it was way too short, the lead on the last pair of straightners she had was three times as long. Also she found they really pulled her hair and the plates didn't sit right. I don't think its because of the price as the last pair of straightners she had cost her £9.99 and lasted for 2 years!
on 2 November 2013
This is a great product, heats up very quickly, has heat control switch for different heat settings, I love this product!!
on 24 March 2013
Exactly what I expected, very pleased, nice and light thought they might have been to heavy and heat up quickly
on 16 March 2013
Happy with this product, it came quickly and nothing wrong with it, would happily by from here again :) :)
on 13 November 2011
Never buy it! Accidentally, it fell once in my carpet floor (it can happens to anyone), and never worked again. And I used it(eventually) for only 2 months. My advise is buy another brand unless you want to waste your money
on 21 October 2011
I ordered these straighners at 1pm and they were delivered to me the next day.
At first when i started using them they seemed to pull my hair but now they are much better.

See one answered question