Customer reviews

on 20 January 2016
Excellent necklace, good pearls. Catch is very delicate and requires nimble fingers. Excellent value, very prompt delivery.

Just one comment - I bought this Items as a Birthday present for my wife, we share an email account and you blew the surprise by sending me at least 10 emails asking for a review, I managed to filter some but not all.

Please leave it at least a week or so before chasing reviews.
on 12 February 2018
Pearls appear nice - however not sure of authenticity.
No certification included with the necklace regarding authenticity of pearls / gold clasp.
Unable to contact seller regarding certification.
Disappointing.

Have tried calling Amazon and the the pearl company - have not made any useful progress
on 19 August 2016
I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!! It is stunningly beautiful. If there is a man out there looking at these pearls, GET them for your lady, she would love them. I've already ordered more items. And they arrived in two days. Quite brilliant.
on 1 October 2017
Having already bought a pearl choker necklace and earrings from The Pearl Source, I couldn't resist getting a second one! This time I bought the pink pearl princess necklace and matching earrings to wear for a wedding as they matched my dress perfectly. Looked fabulous :-))
Would definitely recommend
on 1 August 2014
It is amazing, it has arrived in a beautiful box, almost next day after its order. Great service with the certificate of authenticity included! Look really cool and I am going for my best friend birthday next day. I sure, I will be one of those who would really look cool. Thank you!
on 14 April 2016
Beautiful necklace much nicer in reality. 4 stars instead of 5 as the fastener is so small it makes it very difficult to fasten and unfasten.
on 20 December 2017
love them matched lovely with ear-rings
on 30 April 2014
Bought this necklace for my daughters wedding. Perfectly matched with my coat. However were not big enough. Kept them anyway as the quality was so good, lovely definite pink colour, good lustre and good round matched size. Highly recommend this company. Seem just the same quality as the white pearls I bought for my own wedding many years ago for a much greater price.
on 13 January 2017
I bought this for a birthday present recently and was really pleased. The pearls are a good size and shape and the surface lustrous. The colour is the palest pink rather than lilac and the luxurious presentation box makes the gift very special.
on 22 April 2017
Really happy with my purchase. The necklace is just what I wanted. Very good quality, looks and feels great. Would recommend.