on 9 December 2011
Great products my lil boy moves a lot in sleep and his blanket always used to fall off had to wake up all the time to make sure he's warm now I don't need to worry ))) this sleepbag is perfect keeps him warm all the time
on 15 October 2014
This sleep bag is great so i'm pleased I ordered two. The material is lovely and soft and it has easy fastenings, my little one is very comfortable and has plenty of room so he's not restricted. My Son is rather tall for his age, he's 17 months and is the height of a 2 year old already but there is plenty of space left for growth. I've always been a fan of grobag's and this one doesn't disappoint.
on 17 January 2012
I cannot praise the Grobag sleeping bags highly enough. I was a bit apprehensive about moving my daughter over from having sheets and blankets to using a sleeping bag but there was no need to be. The problem we found with sheets and blankets was that when I put her down again after feeding during the night tucking everything in again would disturb her so we switched to a sleeping bag and we have never looked back. She stays snuggly and warm all night despite the fact that, depending on room temperature, she might have bare legs, it's easy to unzip her if she needs her nappy changing and if she wakes up for a feed I can pick her up, still in the bag, feed her and pop her back into bed with no trouble at all. The clothing guide and room thermometers which come with each sleeping bag are also really useful. We've found it works best for our daughter to wear pyjamas at night, when using the sleeping bag, rather than a baby grow as it makes it easier to adjust the number of layers she's wearing. The Grobags also wash really nicely and dry quite quickly too.
on 4 October 2016
This is not the same brand as the Grobag brand that you would find in Mothercare, the brand is "Simply Grobag". If you don't mind a non branded product then this is fine, although in my mind I paid a price that I would be happy with for the Grobag product, but not a copy.

I had an official Grobag sleeping bag from Mothercare in a smaller size and the quality of the Mothercare one is much better. the material of the "simply grobag" is cold and stiff to the touch as opposed to the beautifully soft bag I had previously. The packaging was also far less desirable, so it wouldn't look good as a gift.

This is fine as a sleeping bag, but I was annoyed that I thought I had paid for a different, higher quality product.
on 1 June 2014
Lovely bright colours, well made, speedy delivery and good price. My baby boy loves it. Definitely recommend to anyone and will get next size up.
on 13 November 2012
This is a nice product and does keep my son nice and warm but it is bobbling alot now which is not good as I havent had it that long.
on 29 January 2012
This is a lovely sleeping bag that works perfectly for my baby. My baby has been using since he was 3 months old and has been in his own cot rather than a moses basket and it is brillant, no more waking in the night to put covers back over my son! He is now coming up to 6 months and there is still a little room for growth. Will certainly be purchasing the next size up when we are ready.

Also washes nicely at a low temperature (30c).
on 12 March 2012
Having tried a number of sleeping bags now, this one has stood up to the toddler test. The poppers are durable enough that even when my 17 month is standing up and trying to get out of his cot they don't come apart. I have been using a purflo sleepsac because of the way it zips up and has no shoulder fastenings but this has worked just as well and is half the price. Would definitely recommend for wriggly babies.
on 13 November 2013
Lovely bright design, good quality, washes very well, have bought cheaper ones in the past but never again, you get what you pay for! I just wish it had poppers under the arms as previous ones purchased ( smaller sizes) but having bought further Gro Bags it seems that the larger sizes do not come with underarm poppers. Would definitely recommend this item.
on 10 October 2014
Great. We have tried other brands, cheaper ones seem to loose their poppers deeming them useless. These have lasted well (we have had them in all sizes!) wash well and fun designs. Just as good as more expensive brands. As well as safer sleeping etc, they are great at stopping my toddler being able to climb out of her cot by restricting her legs!!