on 7 February 2013
Love this product, very high quality and fits well on my wrist, unlike many other products. And very fast service too, faster than advetised
on 20 July 2017
lovely gift
on 15 October 2013
i have just been on another website as they keep sending me e-mails. much to my surprise they have this bracelet, which i was going to order for my daughter, exactly the same for a price a quarter of what i paid for it??? i am amazed to say the least how they are selling the same bracelet as amazon exactly the same wording, sterling silver for such a low price??

i have cancelled the one i ordered for my daughter and if i had the packaging i had for the one i ordered for myself i would have sent my one back, there is nothing worse when unintentionally you find an item you have bought from one company can be sold so much cheaper from another well known company. i used to deal with them some time ago. probably as i have not purchased from them for some time, they are e-mailing me to see why i have stopped ordering from them.

regards

margaret
44 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2013
I bought two of these bangles. One for myself and one for a family member for Christmas. It is only thin but not flimsy. I can't wait to start wearing mine.
on 26 March 2013
This is a lovely bangle, right size, lovely words and beautifully boxed. Very impressed. Would love to buy another but its gone up in price a lot!
on 19 May 2014
its okay but very thin. I think there are a mixture of these available as the other reviews are quite mixed depending on what one they received. It is okay but I think I got the very thin version.
on 19 May 2013
What can I say I bought this for myself and was very impressed with the quality. I would definately recommend this product as a gift or for a loved one. Delivery was also very prompt.
on 22 October 2013
Beautiful bangle with a beautiful message presented in a beautiful box.
Looks far more expensive than it actually was. A great gift.
on 30 October 2013
I bought this as a gift and it came in a lovely gift box.
Beautiful silver bangle - it may look simple, but it is gorgeous.
on 27 November 2013
Bracelet is a nice size but was a bit disappointed that the words were not more clear. Still a nice weight silver bangle.