on 29 September 2015
I wanted to get a pair of small drop ear rings for my mother as she is very petite with teeny ears. These arrived quickly and are very pretty. I would have given them 5 stars but the back on them has already bent after only 2 wears! My mother is not heavy handed, on the contrary, (she is only 7 stone and 5'1" tall) . She told me that the 2nd time she went to put them on, the back bent as she was inserting them in her ear. She afraid that it will now snap. It's a pity as they are lovely and she really liked them.
on 13 January 2012
These are really pretty earrings that look very delicate. They arrived within two days, but unfortunately the back of one of the earrings were broken so I had to exchange them. The replacement pair arrived a day after I asked for them. Excellent and quick service. The sparkly part is a lot smaller than I expected but the pearls on the other hand, were larger. Very nice and good value for money. Would give 5 stars, but the back of the earrings that attach in your ears are not very sturdy and might break again.
on 22 June 2014
These earrings are stylish and elegant and look classy but the pins that go through the ears bend very easily and could snap. They need careful handling when being inserted through the ears and fastened at the back.
on 4 April 2017
These hang just perfect and shine and look so good.
on 27 March 2017
Lovely earrings came fast
on 12 January 2012
they are an absolutely stunning pair of earrings. i hope this is what u wanted to hear when went for the review section! and i really mean it! not large, the pearl is very decent size. the silver part with stones is nicely polished and finished.
the pearl is more creamy-pinkish colour than snow-white. it is for those that need white pearls. it goes very well with the pedant of the same brand, and it has a nice pink-ish colour. beautiful. very pleased.
For those who wants to get it as a gift- beautiful soft-padded blue box. very elegant and impressive.
I have bought 3 sets so far...... love it.
on 12 March 2013
These are lightweight and were perfect for my wedding. I rarely wear earrings and often find that earrings irritate my ears but these were very lightweight and comfortable and did not itch.
on 31 March 2014
I have been looking for these type of earing for my wife but mostly what I saw was very expensive until I looked on Amazon and at a fantastic price
on 31 January 2014
Great value for the money. Very pretty earings. They look real. Have to buy another pair for my daughter. Lovely
on 13 October 2013
Family friend loves them and wear them a lot, really nice size and says very comfy to wear. Very nice