on 18 June 2015
The best fantasy fiction series. I am very impressed with the concept of finding answers that live out predestined fate counter to everyone's manipulation. I have read the series twice now and considering a third read.
on 22 November 2012
I am so pleased with this set of books. They arrived well packaged and in mint condition and delivery was much faster than I expected, an early Xmas present for myself, and once I have read them I can loan them to my sister as they are a great story. This buy is excellent value for money, and I can't wait to read them.
on 31 July 2012
Packaging was mediocre, the books came inside a plastic bag with a torn up cardboard box inside.
Books are from 2 different labels, therefore have different sizes and cover styles.
on 3 December 2013
I would have given 5 stars but one item was just a bit damaged but that really is a chance one takes when ordering books in paperback form. They are so easily damaged. But all and all everything else was great.
on 18 February 2013
Action, adventure & romance. It may be a little heavy on the romance for some but it all fits with the story. The key characters seem to step from one adventure to another seamlessly. All in all an entertaining read that keeps you reaching for the next book.
The books came in perfect condition and all books stated were present in the bundle that is why I have given this product 5 stars it was exactly what it said it was.